Cornerstone Search Group, LLC (“Cornerstone”) may revise the Terms at any time by posting an updated version to the Site. You should visit this page periodically to review the most current Terms because they are binding on you. The terms “you” and “user” as used herein refer to all individuals and/or entities accessing the Site for any reason. The term “post” as used herein shall mean information that you submiton the Site.
You must be 18 years of age or older, or the age of majority as that is defined in your jurisdiction, whichever is older, to visit or use the Site in any manner. By visiting the Site or accepting the Terms, You represent and warrant to Cornerstone that you have reached the age of majority in your jurisdiction, and that you have the right, authority and capacity to agree to and abide by the Terms. You also represent and warrant to Cornerstone that you will use the Site in a manner consistent with any and all applicable laws and regulations.
Use of The Site Content.
Cornerstone authorizes you to view and access the content available on or from the Site solely for your personal use. The contents of the Site, such as text, graphics, images, logos, button icons, software and other Cornerstone content (collectively, “Cornerstone Content”), are protected under both United States and foreign copyright, trademark and other laws. All Cornerstone Content is the property of Cornerstone or its content suppliers or clients. The compilation (meaning the collection, arrangement and assembly) of all content on the Site is the exclusive property of Cornerstone and is protected by United States and foreign copyright, trademark, and other laws. Unauthorized use of the Cornerstone Content may violate these laws, and is strictly prohibited. You must retain all copyright, trademark, service mark and other proprietary notices contained in the original Cornerstone Content on any authorized copy you make of the Cornerstone Content.
You agree not to sell or modify the Cornerstone Content or reproduce, display, publicly perform, distribute, or otherwise use the Cornerstone Content in any way for any public or commercial purpose, in connection with products or services that are not those of the Site, in any other manner that is likely to cause confusion among consumers, that disparages or discredits Cornerstone or its licensors, that dilutes the strength of Cornerstone’s or its licensor’s property, or that otherwise infringes Cornerstone’s or its licensor’s intellectual property rights. You further agree no other way to misuse Cornerstone Content that appears on the Site. The use of the Cornerstone Content on any other web site or in a networked computer environment for any purpose is prohibited. Any code that Cornerstone creates to generate or display any Cornerstone Content or the pages making up the Site is also protected by Cornerstone’s copyright and you may not copy or adapt such code.
Cornerstone Site Restrictions.
Users may not use the Site in order to transmit, distribute, store or destroy material, including without limitation, Cornerstone Content, (a) in violation of any applicable law or regulation, (b) in a manner that will infringe the copyright, trademark, trade secret or other intellectual property rights of others or violate the privacy, publicity or other personal rights of others, or (c) that is defamatory, obscene, threatening, abusive or hateful.
Users are also prohibited from violating or attempting to violate the security of the Site, including without limitation, the following activities:
- accessing data not intended for such user or logging into a server or account which the user is not authorized to access;
- attempting to probe, scan or test the vulnerability of a system or network or to breach security or authentication measures without proper authorization;
- attempting to interfere with service to any user, host or network, including, without limitation, via means of submitting a virus to the Site, overloading, “flooding”, “spamming”, “mailbombing” or “crashing”; or
- forging any TCP/IP packet header or any part of the header information in any e-mail or newsgroup posting.
Violations of system or network security may result in civil and/or criminal liability. Cornerstone will investigate occurrences which may involve such violations and may involve, and cooperate with, law enforcement authorities in prosecuting users who are involved in such violations. In order to ensure a safe and effective experience for all of our customers, Cornerstone reserves the right to limit the amount of data (including resume views) that may be accessed by you in any given time period. These limits may be amended in Cornerstone’s sole discretion from time to time.
Recognizing the global nature of the Internet, you agree to comply with all local rules regarding online conduct and acceptable information. Specifically, you agree to comply with all applicable laws regarding the transmission of technical data exported from the United States or the country in which you reside.
Prohibited Uses and Content.
You agree not to use the Site or the services for any of the following:
- provide content that is, implicitly or explicitly, offensive, engages in, endorses or promotes racism, bigotry, discrimination, hatred or physical harm of any kind against any group or individual;
- harass, incite harassment or advocate harassment of any group or individual;
- involves the transmission of “junk mail”, “chain letters,” or unsolicited mass mailing or “spamming”;
- promotes or endorses false or misleading information or illegal activities or conduct that is abusive, threatening, obscene, defamatory or libelous;
- promotes or endorses an illegal or unauthorized copy of another person’s copyrighted work, such as providing or making available pirated computer programs or links to them, providing or making available information to circumvent manufacture-installed copy-protect devices, or providing or making available pirated music or other media or links to pirated music or other media files;
- contains restricted or password only access pages, or hidden pages or images;
- displays or links to pornographic, indecent or sexually explicit material of any kind;
- provides or links to material that exploits people under the age of 18 in a sexual, violent or other manner, or solicits personal information from anyone under 18;
- upload, email or otherwise transmit any content that infringes any patent, trademark, trade secret, copyright, publicity, privacy or other rights of any party;
- provides instructional information about illegal activities or other activities prohibited by the Terms, including without limitation, making or buying illegal weapons, violating someone’s privacy, providing or creating computer viruses or pirating any media;
- “stalk,” or otherwise harass an employer;
- solicits passwords or personal identifying information from other users.
- send unsolicited mail or e-mail, make unsolicited phone calls or send unsolicited faxes regarding promotions and/or advertising of products or services to a user of the Site;
- take any action that imposes an unreasonable or disproportionately large load on the Site’s infrastructure;
- notwithstanding anything to the contrary contained herein, use or attempt to use any engine, software, tool, agent or other device or mechanism (including without limitation browsers, spiders, robots, avatars or intelligent agents) to navigate or search the Site other than the search engine and search agents available from Cornerstone on the Site and other than generally available third party web browsers;
- decipher, decompile, disassemble or reverse engineer any of the software comprising or in any way making up a part of the Site;
- aggregate, copy or duplicate in any manner any of the Cornerstone Content or information available from the Site, without express written consent from Cornerstone; or
- frame or link to any Cornerstone Content or information available from the Site.
Cornerstone does not monitor any materials transmitted, or communicated to or within the Site. If you believe that something on the Site violates the Terms, please contact our designated agent set forth below.
In order to protect our users from commercial advertising or solicitation, we reserve the right to restrict the number of e-mails which a user may send to other users to a number which Cornerstone deems appropriate, in its sole discretion.
Registration and Password.
You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your Account, Profile and passwords, as applicable. You may not share your password or other account access information with any other party, temporarily or permanently, and you shall be responsible for all uses of your Site registrations and passwords, whether or not authorized by you. You agree to immediately notify Cornerstone of any unauthorized use of your Account, Profile, passwords, as the case may be.
Notices to you may be made via either email or regular mail to the person set forth below. Cornerstone may also provide notices of changes to the Site or other matters by displaying notices or links to notices to you generally on the Site.
|BY MAIL:||Kurt D. Olender, Esq
2840 Morris Avenue
Union, New Jersey 07083
While Cornerstone makes every effort to only list jobs which employers may want those to know about, we are not responsible for the accuracy of our jobs and/or the contact information for those jobs and any consequences to our users that may follow from them applying to given jobs listed on the Site. The inclusion of links on the Site does not constitute an endorsement of the employer or a guarantee that a job even exists with a given employer. Cornerstone assumes no liability whatsoever for the quality or legality of the jobs posted on the Site, or whether or not employers are actually able to hire a candidate in response to a given job listing.
The Site and the Cornerstone Content may contain inaccuracies or typographical errors. Cornerstone makes no representations about the accuracy, reliability, completeness, or timeliness of the Site or the Cornerstone Content. The use of the Site and the Cornerstone Content is at your own risk. Changes are periodically made to the Site and may be made at any time. Cornerstone is not to be considered to be an employer with respect to your use of the Site and Cornerstone shall not be responsible for any employment decisions, for whatever reason, made by any entity posting jobs on the Site.
Cornerstone cannot guarantee and does not promise any specific results from use of the Site. No advice or information, whether oral or written, obtained by a user from Cornerstone or through or from the Site shall create any warranty not expressly stated herein.
Disclaimer of Warranty.
CORNERSTONE DOES NOT WARRANT THAT THE SITE WILL OPERATE ERROR-FREE OR THAT THE SITE AND ITS SERVERS ARE FREE OF COMPUTER VIRUSES OR OTHER HARMFUL MECHANISMS. IF YOUR USE OF THE SITE OR THE CORNERSTONE CONTENT RESULTS IN THE NEED FOR SERVICING OR REPLACING EQUIPMENT OR DATA, CORNERSTONE IS NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR THOSE COSTS. THE SITE AND CORNERSTONE CONTENT ARE PROVIDED ON AN “AS IS” BASIS WITHOUT ANY WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND. CORNERSTONE, TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES, WHETHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING THE WARRANTY OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NON-INFRINGEMENT. CORNERSTONE MAKES NO WARRANTIES ABOUT THE ACCURACY, RELIABILITY, COMPLETENESS, OR TIMELINESS OF THE CORNERSTONE CONTENT, SERVICES, SOFTWARE, TEXT, GRAPHICS, AND LINKS.
Disclaimer of Consequential Damages.
IN NO EVENT SHALL CORNERSTONE, ITS SUPPLIERS, OR ANY THIRD PARTIES MENTIONED ON THE SITE BE LIABLE FOR ANY DAMAGES WHATSOEVER (INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, INCIDENTAL AND CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, LOST PROFITS, OR DAMAGES RESULTING FROM LOST DATA OR BUSINESS INTERRUPTION) RESULTING FROM THE USE OR INABILITY TO USE THE SITE AND THE CORNERSTONE CONTENT, WHETHER BASED ON WARRANTY, CONTRACT, TORT, OR ANY OTHER LEGAL THEORY, AND WHETHER OR NOT CORNERSTONE IS ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES.
Limitation of Liability.
CORNERSTONE’S MAXIMUM LIABILITY ARISING OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE SITE OR YOUR USE OF THE CORNERSTONE CONTENT, REGARDLESS OF THE CAUSE OF ACTION (WHETHER IN CONTRACT, TORT, BREACH OF WARRANTY OR OTHERWISE), WILL NOT EXCEED $100.
Links to Other Sites.
The Site contains links to third party Web sites. These links are provided solely as a convenience to you and not as an endorsement by Cornerstone of the contents on such third-party Web sites. Cornerstone is not responsible for the content of linked third-party sites and does not make any representations regarding the content or accuracy of materials on such third party Web sites. If you decide to access linked third-party Web sites, you do so at your own risk.
No Resale or Unauthorized Commercial Use.
You agree not to resell or assign your rights or obligations under the Terms. You also agree not to make any unauthorized commercial use of the Site.
You agree to defend, indemnify, and hold harmless Cornerstone, its affiliates, and their respective officers, directors, employees and agents, from and against any claims, actions or demands, including without limitation reasonable legal and accounting fees, alleging or resulting from (i) any material you provide to the Site, (ii) your use of any Cornerstone Content, or (iii) your breach of the terms of the Terms. Cornerstone shall provide notice to you promptly of any such claim, suit, or proceeding.
The Terms are governed by the internal substantive laws of the State of New Jersey, without respect to its conflict of laws principles. Jurisdiction for any claims arising under the terms shall lie exclusively with the state or federal courts within Newark, New Jersey. If any provision of the Terms are found to be invalid by any court having competent jurisdiction, the invalidity of such provision shall not affect the validity of the remaining provisions of the Terms, which shall remain in full force and effect. No waiver of any term of the Terms shall be deemed a further or continuing waiver of such term or any other term. In addition, Cornerstone’s failure to enforce any term of the Terms shall not be deemed as a waiver of such term or otherwise affect Cornerstone’s ability to enforce such term at any point in the future. Except as expressly provided in an additional agreement, additional Terms for certain areas of the Site, a particular software license, these Terms constitute the entire agreement between you and Cornerstone with respect to the use of the Site. No changes to the Terms shall be made except by a revised posting on this page.
Term and Termination
The Terms will remain in full force and effect while you are a user of the Site at any level. Cornerstone reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to pursue all of its legal remedies, including but not limited to removal of your User Content from the Site and immediate termination of your registration with or ability to access the Site and/or any other services provided to you by Cornerstone, upon any breach by you of the Terms or if Cornerstone is unable to verify or authenticate any information you submit to the Site registration.
The Terms constitute a binding agreement between you and Cornerstone, and is accepted by you upon your use of the Site.