VP, HEOR | Mid-Size Pharmaceutical Company | New Jersey | RETAINED SEARCH
Cornerstone Search Group’s HEOR/RWE/Market Access Practice has been retained by a mid-size, global pharmaceutical company based in New Jersey for their Vice President, US/Global Head of HEOR position. Our client is seeking a technically strong and commercially savvy professional who has US and/or Global HEOR pharmaceutical company experience at the Senior Director, Executive Director, or VP levels with prior direct report experience who wants to work in a fast-paced environment with higher visibility than is typically the case in larger pharma.
5 HIGHLY ATTRACTIVE FEATURES OF THIS OPPORTUNITY:
(1) “Best of Both Worlds”: Enjoy the benefit of working in an entrepreneurial environment that moves faster than “Big Pharma” yet has the stability afforded by their billions in revenue, multiple approved products, and strong pipeline.
(2) Late-Stage Pipeline: Our client has multiple launches planned for each of the next 3 years.
(3) Company’s Stock Performance: This company has been one of the strongest performing stocks in mid-size pharma over the last 5 years.
(4) New Jersey Location: New Jersey is home to the most HEOR positions in the country, is ranked by WalletHub as the best state to live in the country, is ranked by US News & World Report as having the best public school system in the country, and New Jersey housing is far less expensive than Massachusetts and California.
(5) Our client is open to Sr. Directors and Exec. Directors of HEOR with direct report experience who have not previously led an HEOR function but have the ability, demonstrated accomplishments, and leadership/communication skills necessary to take the next important step in their career.
LOCATION: Central New Jersey
Central New Jersey location is in the mid-point of New Jersey’s “Pharmaceutical Corridor”, meaning you are within driving distance of every pharmaceutical company in New Jersey as well as many of those in Pennsylvania.
RELOCATION: Our client can offer a relocation plan.
DESIRED SKILLS / QUALIFICATIONS / EXPERIENCE:
- PhD, PharmD, MS or MPH in a relevant area of study. PhD is a plus.
- 10+ years of relevant experience, including pharmaceutical company HEOR experience.
- Prior direct report experience is required.
- Desire and ability to work in a fast-paced environment with more visibility than in “Big Pharma”.
- Ability to communicate difficult technical concepts in a clear, concise, and compelling manner to diverse audiences (C-level, Commercial, Med Affairs, etc.) and effectively manage internal and external stakeholder expectations.
- Seeking strong strategic mindset and commercial sensibility.
- Seeking a pro-active individual with demonstrated success in making an impact.
Corey S. Ackerman, JD | Senior Partner
E: firstname.lastname@example.org | P: 973.656.0220 x 716
Rita Boyle | Partner
E: email@example.com | P: 973.656.0220 x735 | M: 908.334.1904
CORNERSTONE SEARCH GROUP – Life Sciences Executive Search
6 Campus Drive | Suite 301 | Parsippany, NJ 07054 USA
www.cornerstonesg.com | 973.656.0220
Representative Retained Search Assignments:
- Medical: Multiple CMO, Global Head of Clinical Development, Medical Affairs and Drug Safety/PV search assignments as well as numerous position as the Director, SD, ED and VP level for biotech/small/medium/large pharmas
- HEOR/Market Access/RWE: Multiple VP/Head positions and 150+ positions at the AD/Dir/SD and ED level for biotech/small/medium/large pharmas
- CSO | mid-size global biotech
- US President | European Pharma
- SVP, Head of Global Medical Affairs | mid-size oncology company
- SVP, Head of Global Regulatory Affairs | late-stage Israeli biotech
- SVP, Quality | generic pharma
- Group VP, Global Commercial Head | API Business Unit | Indian pharma
- VP, Data Science | Top 5 Pharma
- VP, Head of Regulatory Affairs | Boston biotech
- VP, Head of Regulatory Affairs | NYC commercial-stage biotech
- VP, Head of R&D Operations | Boston biotech
- VP, Head of Health Economics & Outcomes Research | Top CNS specialty pharma
- VP, Head of Real-World Evidence | Top 5 pharma
- VP, US Head of Oncology Medical Affairs | Japanese Pharma
- VP, Head of Heme/Onc Clinical Research | Public oncology biotech
- VP, Head of Global Drug Safety & PV | Chinese oncology biotech
- Executive Director, Head of Global Clinical Pharmacology | Public oncology biotech
- Medical Director, Clinical Development | Boston biotech
Keywords: PRO GHEOR HOR GHE RWE real-world value evidence