Therapeutic Area Head, Global HEOR / RWE / Epi | Highly-renowned Oncology Pharma | Top Comp | NJ / PA: RETAINED SEARCH
SUMMARY: Cornerstone Search Group’s HEOR/RWE/Market Access practice has been retained by the Head of HEOR/RWE/Epi (whom we’ve known for 10 years) at one of the industry’s most exciting, successful and fastest growing oncology/heme-onc biotechs (multiple approved BLAs, >15 asset pipeline, 50%+ increase in stock price this year) for a uniquely attractive TA Head, Global HEOR/RWE/Epi position that will lead their highest profile pipeline portfolio of assets.
This position will strategically develop and execute global HEOR, RWE, and Epidemiology plans for the company’s highest-profile pipeline portfolio that are aligned with brand strategies, medical affairs strategies, clinical development plans, support product value propositions, and optimize market access. You will actively participate in cross-functional teams (Global, US) and you will be counted upon to provide strong scientific, clinical, and commercial strategic thinking.
5 MOST ATTRACTIVE FEATURES:
(1) Opportunity to Gain Oncology Experience If You Lack It: Our client puts more value on a person’s IQ, EQ, and HEOR/RWE/Epi strategic mindset and technical skills than prior Oncology experience.
(2) Company’s Stock Performance: Our client is one of the strongest performing stocks over the last 5 years, including a 50%+ gain this year. Their rising stock price, combined with one of the industry’s strongest stock incentive plans (far superior to Big Pharma), has along with other factors (pipeline, scientific prowess, culture), made our Client an “employer of choice”. This is your opportunity to join this era’s Regeneron / Celgene / Vertex.
(3) “Best of Both Worlds”: Enjoy the benefit of working in a smaller, entrepreneurial, fast-moving environment where you will work with senior management while simultaneously enjoy the stability and security of working for a highly successful company with the stability afforded by their outsized financial strength (market cap, revenue, and cash-on-hand are that of a company 10x its size) and pipeline that has attracted strong industry veterans from top large pharmas.
(4) “Game Changing” 15+ Asset Pipeline: Our client’s vast pipeline is self-developed and built upon multiple self-discovered antibody engineering platforms. Their monoclonal, ADC and bi-specific antibody therapeutics are all cutting edge and designed to provide a significant advancement in patient care.
(5) Serve as the #2 to the Head of Group: You will be the most senior person reporting to the highly-respected Head of the HEOR/RWE/Epi function (whom we’ve known for 10 years) and be counted upon to help build out this capability.
Location: Central New Jersey. Our client is conveniently located for people who live in New Jersey and Pennsylvania. This scenic area of New Jersey is home to many other pharma and biotech companies, affordable housing options (a lot less expensive than California or Massachusetts), and is considered to have some of the best public-school districts in the country.
Relocation: Our client can offer an attractive relocation plan for a post-COVID 19 relocation. In the meantime, our client is not requiring people to work on-site until things get better.
DESIRED SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE:
- PhD or Masters
- 5+ years of relevant experience (e.g. health economics, outcomes research, real world evidence, epidemiology studies)
- Seeking strong clinical and commercial strategic mindset.
- Knowledge of the market access environment and HTA process in major markets.
- Desire and ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Desire to also play a significant role in building up the department.
- Ability to communicate technical information (like outcomes research methods and study design) in a clear, concise, and non-techy way to diverse audiences (C-level, Commercial, Med Affairs, etc.) and effectively manage internal and external stakeholder expectations.
Corey S. Ackerman, JD | Senior Partner
P: 973.656.0220 x716
Rita Boyle | Partner
P: 973.656.0220 x735
CORNERSTONE SEARCH GROUP - Life Sciences Executive Search
Six Campus Drive | Suite 301 | Parsippany, NJ 07054 USA
Keywords: SD senior director "therapeutic area head" "therapeutic area lead" "therapeutic area head" "portfolio lead" "product lead"