Talent Acquisition Lead | Exciting & Fast-Growing Biotech | Impact & Visibility | NJ/NYC
Our client is an innovative and rapidly growing biotech company (publicly-traded) that focuses on developing novel first-in-class cell and gene therapy treatments for rare diseases. They are currently seeking a Talent Acquisition/HR professional to lead their staffing responsibilities and business partnering efforts. Our client offers a very diverse and dynamic work culture and they are looking for someone who will be hands-on and enjoys working in a fast-paced/entrepreneurial environment, as you will be the sole Talent Acquisition representative at the site.
This is a very exciting time within the organization as they are growing across a number of departments. This is a great opportunity to join this company at the early stages in its growth and have the ability and autonomy to truly impact the organization.
Attractive Features about this Company & Opportunity:
- Great Time to Join: This is a perfect time to join this exciting high-growth biotech company, and you will have much more opportunity to grow and diversify your experience than at a larger, more compartmentalized company.
- Impact & Exposure: You will gain tremendous exposure at all levels working closely with the Executive Team, and have the opportunity to make a visible/significant impact right away.
- Innovative Company: Leveraged by its unique technology, cutting-edge science, and exciting development pipeline, this company is primed for continued success and growth.
- Exciting Biotech Culture: The company offers all the attractive features sought with an entrepreneurial development/clinical-stage Biotech (small team camaraderie, impact, nimble, quick decision-making, autonomy, minimal layers/bureaucracy) which fosters more collaboration, communication and swifter decision making (i.e. emphasis on progress and moving things forward).
- Ability to Make a Real Difference: As opposed to being a small fish in a big pond in Big Pharma, you will work in a lean, entrepreneurial and collaborative environment where you will have the autonomy and visibility to make a significant impact on the company’s success.
- In a nutshell, you will be responsible for a broad range of Talent Acquisition/HR responsibilities, including generalist responsibilities as well as staffing.
- Conduct full-cycle recruitment activities and working with external recruiting partners to ensure successful Talent Acquisition from a technical and cultural perspective
- Establish and maintain effective relationships with hiring managers, HR business partners, team members; influencing best practice recruitment processes and strategies
- HR infrastructure development (HR systems, policies, processes, compensation, training and development, performance management process).
- Extensive interaction with the leadership team to help develop and maintain company culture and environment.
Education & Desired Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree required. Master’s degree is a plus.
- 3+ years of relevant talent acquisition/HR experience, ideally in a Clinical R&D environment at a pharmaceutical or biotech company.
- A strong process orientation with the goal of implementing or developing best practices into the talent acquisition function. Ability to develop and execute recruiting strategies to meet staffing goals and objectives in a dynamic environment
- Experience working in a smaller/start-up environment is preferred.
Brian Skurka, Partner
email@example.com - P 973-656-0220 x738
Cornerstone Search Group, LLC
6 Campus Drive
Parsippany, NJ 07054