TA Lead, Global HEOR / RWE / Epi | Fast-Growing Oncology Pharma in NJ / PA | Top Stock Plan: RETAINED SEARCH
Cornerstone Search Group’s HEOR/RWE/Market Access Practice has been retained again by the Head of HEOR/RWE/Epi (whom we have known for 10+ years) at one of the industry’s most exciting, successful, and fastest growing oncology biotechs (multiple approved BLAs, 15+ asset pipeline, 75%+ increase in stock price in last 12 months) for a highly attractive Therapeutic Area Global HEOR/RWE position that will lead a solid tumor pipeline featuring next-generation immuno-oncology (I-O) therapeutic treatments.
This position will strategically develop and execute global HEOR, RWE, and Epidemiology plans to align with brand strategies, medical affairs strategies, clinical development plans, support product value propositions, and optimize market access. You will actively participate in cross-functional teams (Global, US) and you will be counted upon to provide strategic scientific, clinical, and commercial thinking.
4 HIGHLY ATTRACTIVE FEATURES OF THIS OPPORTUNITY:
(1) “Best of Both Worlds”: Enjoy the benefit of working in a smaller, entrepreneurial, fast-moving environment where you will work with senior management while simultaneously enjoy the stability and security of working for a highly successful company with the stability afforded by their outsized financial strength (market cap, revenue, and cash-on-hand are that of a company ten times its size) and pipeline that has attracted strong industry veterans from top large pharmas.
(2) “Game Changing” 15+ Asset Pipeline: Our client’s vast pipeline is self-developed, built upon multiple self-discovered antibody engineering platforms. Their monoclonal, ADC, and bi-specific antibody therapeutics are all cutting edge and designed to provide a significant advancement in patient care.
(3) Company’s Stock Performance: Our client is one of the strongest performing stocks over the last 5 years, including a 75%+ gain this year.
(4) Employer of Choice: Their rising stock price + their top-tier annual stock incentives (far superior to Big Pharma) + their robust and diverse next-generation self-discovered pipeline + their financial strength has made our client one of the industry’s “Employers of Choice”. This is your opportunity to join this era’s Regeneron / Celgene / Vertex.
LOCATION: Central New Jersey
Our client is conveniently located for people who live in New Jersey and Pennsylvania. This scenic area of New Jersey is home to many other pharma and biotech companies, affordable housing options (a lot less expensive than California or Massachusetts), and is considered to have some of the best public-school districts in the country.
RELOCATION: Our client can offer an attractive relocation plan for a post-COVID 19 relocation. In the meantime, our client is not requiring people to work on-site.
SURVEY OF RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Develop strategies that demonstrate the unmet need in solid tumors.
- Focus on outcomes meaningful to global/US payers, clinical decision-makers, and regulatory bodies.
- Generate evidence that demonstrates product differentiation and value for Market Access needs.
- Support Clinical Development, Regulatory, and Safety department needs (e.g real world evidence and epi studies).
- Identify and manage external partners/vendors in the execution of projects.
- Ensure strategic alignment by collaborating with cross-functional team members in Clinical Development, Medical Affairs, Market Access, Commercial, Safety, Legal, etc.
- Develop communication and publication strategies and publish and present research accomplishments at scientific conferences/forums.
- Contribute to developing and implementing department strategy and objectives including representing the departmental on key company initiatives.
DESIRED SKILLS / QUALIFICATIONS / EXPERIENCE:
- PhD, PharmD, or Masters. PhD in a relevant area of study is a plus.
- 5+ years of relevant experience (health economics, outcomes research, real-world evidence, epidemiology).
- Knowledge of the market access environment and HTA process in major markets is a plus.
- Desire and ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Desire to also play a significant role in building up the department.
- Ability to communicate technical information (like outcomes research methods and study design) in a clear, concise, and non-techy way to diverse audiences (C-level, Commercial, Med Affairs, etc.) and effectively manage internal and external stakeholder expectations.
- Seeking strong clinical and commercial strategic mindset.
- Seeking a pro-active individual with demonstrated success making an impact.
- Seeking someone who will fit in with their culture: people who are passionate about what they do, self-motivated, desire to make an impact, and want to work on an innovative pipeline that significantly advances the standard of care for cancer patients.
Corey S. Ackerman, JD | Senior Partner
P: 973.656.0220 x 716
Rita Boyle | Partner
P: 973.656.0220 x735
CORNERSTONE SEARCH GROUP - Life Sciences Executive Search
Six Campus Drive | Suite 301 | Parsippany, NJ 07054 USA
keywords: senior director, executive director, bsab, bispecific, bi-specific, antibody drug conjugates, ADC, immune-onc, immuno-onc, immuno oncology, IO, breast cancer, lung cancer, NSCLC, ovarian cancer, cervical cancer, bladder cancer, colon cancer