Sr. Scientist: Vector Innovation/Computational Design – Cutting-edge Technology – Top Relo and Benefits: RETAINED SEARCH
Cornerstone has been Retained by a unique, well-funded and rapidly growing Biopharma focused within Vaccine and Antibody Development as they are going through expansive growth. Our client is a leader in their field of expertise and is part of a larger established company, ultimately allowing for a best of both world’s environment to include a smaller, nimble and family-friendly culture while offering strong compensation packages, benefits and a top-notch relocation package that is usually offered only at larger companies.
Cornerstone has focused on Biotech/Pharma retained search for 20+ years and there is a clear consensus that the culture and working environment of our client is top-notch. Our client’s location also offers an excellent opportunity to move to a lower cost of living area where your money will go much further. The schools and community are also very family-friendly and attractive.
The Sr. Scientist is a critical role within the growing organization and will have tremendous autonomy in leading and designing experiments. You will report to a very strong and experienced Senior Director that we helped our client hire. Because our client is smaller and growing, you will have the ability to interact and collaborate across the entire organization to include the Chief Operating Officer.
ATTRACTIVE FEATURES OF THIS OPPORTUNITY:
- Smaller, creative, family-friendly environment – Our client offers an exceptional working environment. Their culture emphasizes creativity, passion and teamwork, which is led by their CEO and COO – both who have been with the organization since its inception (15+ years).
- World-class benefits and relocation assistance – Since our client is a subsidiary of a very large company, they can offer exceptional benefits (health, financial, wellness, etc.). Furthermore, their relocation package is top-notch, taking all the guess-work and cost out of your decision-making process.
- Difference-making technology – Our client has a platform that can develop vaccines and other pharmaceuticals more efficiently, effectively and in a timely manner, which is obviously incredibly practical in today’s time.
- Great location/place to live – Our client’s location offers an affordable, safe, central Kentucky location allowing easy access to several larger cities, while also offering a perfect place to raise a family. It is a tight-knit community offering a growing downtown with many different cultural options.
- Aid in Master Cell Bank production and characterization
- Computational biology/chemistry, structural biology, biophysics, protein modeling, protein engineering
- Computational protein design (i.e. Rosetta, Molecular Operating Environment)
- Enzyme/protein structure-function relationships
- Antibody paratope-epitope modeling
- Ability to use structural biology graphics packages to inform protein design issues
- Experience in systems/software to model sequences
- Screen patents, screen literature and potentially apply/combine concepts to create innovative products
Thomas Fascia | Partner
P: 973-656-0220 x717
CORNERSTONE SEARCH GROUP – Pharma & Biotech Executive Search
Six Campus Drive | Suite 301 | Parsippany, New Jersey 07054 USA