Senior Scientist, Analytical Development | Stable & Growing Biopharma/Vaccines | Top Relo and Benefits: RETAINED SEARCH
Cornerstone has been Retained by a unique, well-funded and rapidly growing Biopharma focused within Vaccine Development as they are going through expansive growth. Our client is a leader in their field of expertise and is part of a larger established company, ultimately allowing for a best of both world’s environment to include a smaller, nimble and family-friendly culture while offering world-class compensation packages, benefits and a top-notch relocation package that is usually offered only at larger companies.
ATTRACTIVE FEATURES OF THIS OPPORTUNITY:
- Smaller, creative, family-friendly environment – Our client offers an exceptional working environment. Their culture emphasizes creativity, passion and teamwork, which is led by their CEO and COO – both who have been with the organization since its inception (15+ years).
- World-class benefits and relocation assistance – Since our client is a subsidiary of a very large company, they can offer exceptional benefits (health, financial, wellness, etc.). Furthermore, their relocation package is top-notch, taking all the guess-work and cost out of your decision-making process.
- Difference-making technology – Our client has a platform that can develop vaccines and other pharmaceuticals more efficiently, effectively and in a timely manner, which is obviously incredibly practical in today’s time.
- Great location/place to live – Our client’s location offers an affordable, safe, central Kentucky location allowing easy access to several larger cities, while also offering a perfect place to raise a family. It is a tight-knit community offering a growing downtown with many different cultural options.
- Project leader of assay development; inspects products to verify that quality standards are met.
- Optimize existing or develop new QC assay protocols across raw materials, in-process products, and final products.
- Generates and compiles data and documents results of testing procedures, provides evidence-driven recommendations on how to improve existing processes to program leader.
- Helps revise SOPs and update inspection procedures and checklists.
- Develop tactical plans to execute projects, calculate risks, communicate potential roadblocks with program leader to define next steps.
- Quickly adapts to new methods and emerging technology.
EDUCATION & DESIRED EXPERIENCE:
- Bachelor of Science in scientific discipline with chemistry or biochemistry laboratory skills
- 2+ years of experience in quality control systems and protocol optimization in pharma/biotech environment with knowledge of CGMP.
- Ideally experienced in writing standard operating procedures, specifications, and technical reports
- Must be well experienced in protein/peptide characterization, including LC-MS, LC-MS/MS, HPLC, FPLC, immunoaffinity, SDS-PAGE, WB, as well as biophysical characterizations (CD, ANSm FT-IR, SPR, SEC-MALLS).
Brian Skurka | Partner
E: firstname.lastname@example.org | P: 973-656-0220 x738
CORNERSTONE SEARCH GROUP, LLC – Life Sciences Executive Search
Six Campus Drive | Suite 301 | Parsippany, New Jersey 07054 USA