Sr. Medical Director, Psychiatry Translational & Early Clinical Development : Top Boston-area CNS Pharma: RETAINED SEARCH
Sr. Medical Director, Psychiatry - Translational Medicine & Early Clinical Development Dept.
- work across multiple CNS disease states
- work across multiple assets, including ones developed with an artificial intelligence (AI) powered drug development platform
- One of Boston's top CNS pharma companies
Cornerstone Search Group has been retained by one of Boston's pre-eminent CNS pharmaceutical companies to identify a Psychiatrist or Neurologist with early clinical development industry experience in psychiatric conditions to join their innovative Translational Science & Medicine department. This position will work across a range of CNS disease states, targets, and assets, including working with an exciting new AI-powered drug discovery platform whose lead asset has just achieved proof-of-concept.
- Established & Successful Leader in CNS: The Company has approved therapies for Psychiatric and Neurologic conditions.
- Well-Funded: This company has one of the largest Discovery teams dedicated to CNS research.
- History of Innovation: The Company is using novel technologies, quantitative methods and approaches from target identification to clinical trial endpoints to bring new medicines to patients.
- Stable Translational Department: This department enjoys enviable low-turnover, which is unusually positive in the Boston-area.
- Highly-Competitive Compensation, Sign-On Bonus, Benefit, & Relocation Programs
- Develop and implement translational medicine strategies, working closely with colleagues in both Discovery and Late-Stage Clinical Development
- Develop and executive FIH through PoC studies
- Interact with executive management in this influential position
- Interact with the FDA and other global regulatory agencies
- Interact with top academic institutions (e.g. Yale, Hopkins) and thought leaders in translational science, imaging, modeling and simulation, etc.
- Attend scientific meetings and conferences
DESIRED SKILLS AND EXPERIENCES:
- MD degree is required. MD/MS or MD/PhD is a plus.
- Medical training in Psychiatry or Neurology
- Industry experience in psychiatry or has an interest in working in psychiatry
- Early clinical development experience (FIH through PoC)
- Experience with novel technologies
- High science drive
- Experience interacting with FDA and/or other regulatory agencies
Corey S. Ackerman, JD | Senior Partner
email@example.com | 973.656.0220 x 716
CORNERSTONE SEARCH GROUP - Life Sciences Executive Search
6 Campus Drive | Suite 301 | Parsippany, New Jersey 07054 USA
About Corey: Corey Ackerman is a Labor Law attorney with dual undergraduate degrees in Economics and International Relations. He joined Cornerstone in 2001 and is now a Senior Partner with the firm. Corey’s clients include small and large pharmaceutical, biotech, and generic pharma companies based around the world, and he plays a key role in our Physician recruitment and our Market Access / HEOR / RWE recruitment practice areas.
Keywords: psychiatry, depression, schizophrenia, MDD, anxiety, Alzheimer's, Parkinson's, dementia, neurology, central nervous system, ADHD attention deficit hyperactivity disorder, pain