Sr. Medical Director, Clin Science Leadership Role, Novel IO Platform Top 10 Global Oncology Co. | Innovative Science, Early Clinical, Boston
Summary of Opportunity:
A very attractive Sr. Medical Director opportunity with one of the foremost Global Oncology companies, with one of the strongest pipelines in the world. You will be responsible for high-impact decisions influencing overall global clinical development of assets on a novel platform, for which you will have strategic ownership. You will assess input across matrixed resources to create and execute a global clinical development plan for assigned compounds. You will influence and lead multi-disciplinary, matrixed clinical sub-teams in the US and abroad, and direct activities involving external interactions with development partners and regulatory authorities. You will have significant impact on development results for assigned early-stage assets, in a highly-visible position with a company that offers substantial career advancement opportunities.
Confidentiality: All Inquiries, submissions & communications are treated as confidential information
Location: Boston, MA
Relocation Assistance: Relocation assistance is available for qualifying candidates
Attractive Features about this Opportunity, Position and Company:
- Science: Assume ownership of assets on an innovative Oncology platform
- Visibility: Rare opportunity to join a large, established pharma, but on a lean team as the only Sr. Director, with strategic ownership of a novel, cutting edge platform
- Broad Patient Impact: Lead the development of multiple cancer treatments addressing unmet needs, to bring effective therapeutics to the bedside sooner.
- Innovative Cancer Treatments Track Record: Join a company with a history of developing breakthrough cancer therapies
- Legacy: One of the most respected, innovative international oncology companies, known for developing strong leaders through a culture of mentorship and collaboration
- Advancement and Promotional Opportunities: Gain valuable clinical development leadership experience with a growing global leader, in a highly-visible role where you can make a real impact
- MD or internationally recognized equivalent plus 4 years of clinical research experience within the pharmaceutical industry, CRO health-related consulting company, or biomedical/clinical experience within academia (or a combination of afore mentioned).
- Previous experience successfully leading a clinical development team/matrix team with responsibility for studies in multiple regions.
- NDA/MAA/Submission experience preferred.
- Ability to influence decisions and lead in a highly matrixed environment.
- Superior communication, strategic, interpersonal and negotiating skills
- Ability to proactively predict issues and solve problems
- Ability to drive decision-making within a multi-disciplinary, multi-regional, matrix teams
- Diplomacy and positive influencing abilities
- Therapeutic area knowledge relevant to mechanism of action
- Regional/global Regulatory requirements
- Emerging research in designated therapeutic area
Cara Brozenich | Life Sciences Executive Search Specialist
Cornerstone Search Group, LLC s
6 Campus Drive, Parsippany, NJ 07054
Phone: 973-656-0220 x736
Keywords: Oncology, Clinical, Clinical Development, Clin Dev, Oncology, IO, Immuno-Onc, Leadership, MD, Pharma, Early Clinical, Lung, Pharmaceuticals, Biopharma, Early Stage, Early Clin Dev, Immuno-oncology, MD, M.D., Medical Doctor, Physician , investigator, clinical, study, trial, studies, trials, Field, Translational, BioPharma, innovative, Cancer, Program Lead, Lead, CPL, Early, tumor, Biotech, Biotechnology, Phase I, Phase II