Senior Medical Director, Drug Safety (M.D.) | Manage a Team of MD’s | Leading Global Pharma | Boston, MA Area
A very attractive opportunity to join a Top 15 Global Pharma with an extensive & exciting pipeline where you will directly manage and lead a team of safety physicians in a highly visible role with a clear path for future advancement.
This is an attractive opportunity for an experienced Drug Safety (M.D.) professional seeking a drug safety management/leadership role with a well-established, very profitable and growing global pharma industry leader that also has one of the broadest and deepest early and later-stage clinical development pipelines in industry in multiple Therapeutic Areas.
This opportunity has much to offer: visibility, leadership, impact, global scale, stability, management, established and expanding company, attractive pipeline, collaborative work environment, and a very competitive compensation package and extensive benefits too.
CONFIDENTIALITY: All inquiries, submissions & communications are treated as confidential information.
LOCATION: Boston, MA Area.
RELOCATION: Relocation assistance is available for qualifying candidates.
ATTRACTIVE FEATURES ABOUT THIS NEWLY CREATED OPPORTUNITY:
- Pharma Leader: A chance to join a financially strong & expanding top global pharmaceutical company
- Leadership role: Directly manage, lead, and mentor a team of drug safety MD’s
- Visibility: Report N-2 from the Head of Global Drug Safety for one of the top pharma industry leaders
- Impact: Work in tightly knit group with less red tape, impacting Global Drug Safety strategy
- Advancement: Attractive leadership role with high visibility and clear path for career advancement.
- Pipeline: Join a company with one of the most extensive pipelines in the entire industry
- Benefits: Receive a very competitive and extensive benefits package
- Culture: Enjoy a challenging and rewarding position within a highly collaborative environment
- Education: MD required
- Management experience: a track record of directly or indirectly managing other physicians
- Drug Safety experience: a solid base of drug safety experience (i.e. signal detection, global regulatory reporting experience, etc.)
- Communication skills: Strong communication skills (oral, written and presentation skills)
Courtland T. Miras | Senior Director, Life Sciences Executive Search
P: 973-656-0220 x737
CORNERSTONE SEARCH GROUP
Specialized Life Sciences Executive Search & Recruitment Firm
Six Campus Drive | Suite 301 | Parsippany, New Jersey 07054 USA
Keywords: Boston, MA, Massachusetts, NJ, NY, CT, Argus, ARISg, Oracle, AE, Adverse Event, SAE, Serious Adverse Event, PADER, Periodic Adverse Drug Experience Report, DSUR, Development Safety Update Report, FDA, case review, safety report, PVG, pharmacovigilance, risk management, PSUR, Periodic Safety Update Report, QPPV, Qualified Person Responsible for Pharmacovigilance, direct reports, leadership, MD, safety physician, Oncology, Gastroenterology