Senior/Executive Medical Director, Oncology (NSCLC) | Lead Global Ph 3 Study | Top 20 Biopharma | Boston Area
As Executive Medical Director for this Top 20 Biopharma Company located in the Boston/Cambridge area, you will lead the later-stage Global Clinical Development of a very important NSCLC therapy. As the Global Clinical Leader, you will lead all key clinical development strategies and plans and manage the execution of a Global Phase 3/Registrational Study leading to the ensuing NDA filing/submission. Enjoy the best of what pharma & biotech each have to offer, i.e. enjoy what an established pharma offers; significant revenues, profits, strong early & later-stage pipelines, attractive compensation & extensive benefits package, and enjoy what biotech offers; minimal layers of management, autonomy, access/visibility to Sr. Management, swift decision making and more.
Location: Boston/Cambridge MA Area
Relocation Assistance: Relocation assistance is available
Attractive Features Include (among others)
- Important Asset: develop a very important asset/product to treat NSCLC
- Leadership: lead the Global Clinical Development of a key asset in a major Ph 3/registrational study
- Valuable Phase 3: gain strong Global Phase 3 clinical development experience
- Valuable NDA filing experience: gain strong NDA filing/submissions experience
- Top 20 Biopharma: join an established and expanding global industry leader
- Competitive compensation and benefits package: receive a strong compensation & benefits package
- Best of both worlds: enjoy what an established pharma offers; significant revenues, profits, strong early & later-stage pipelines, attractive compensation & extensive benefits package, and enjoy what biotech offers; minimal layers of management, autonomy, access/visibility to Sr. Management, swift decision making and more.
- MD Hematologist/Oncologist
- PhD is a plus
- Several years of progressive oncology clinical development experience gained working in industry
- Later-stage clinical development experience is highly preferred
- NDA filing/submissions experience is highly preferred
- Strong communication skills (i.e. oral communications, writing and presentation skills)
- Leadership experience directly or indirectly leading/managing other professionals
Confidentiality: All communications are treated as highly confidential information.
Cliff Miras | Managing Partner & M.D. Specialty Practice Leader
P: 973.656.0220 x711
CORNERSTONE SEARCH GROUP - Pharma & Biotech Executive Search
Six Campus Drive | Suite 301 | Parsippany, New Jersey 07054 USA
About Cornerstone Search Group: Recognized by Forbes as one of the Top Executive Search Firms in the USA (2017 & 2018), we are an industry-leading Pharma & Biotech Executive Search Firm that works with small biotech startups all the way through to large branded & generic pharmas. We are particularly known for our long history of success in helping small, lesser-known US and Internationally-based pharmas/biotechs compete for top talent at the Director, VP, and CxO (CEO, CMO, CSO, CCO] levels.
Recent Retained Searches our Hematology/Oncology MD/Physician Specialty Practice Area has successfully completed include *CMO for a Boston-based Early-Stage Oncology Biotech, *SVP & Head of Translational Medicine & Early Clinical Development for a Boston Oncology Biotech, *SVP & Global Head of Oncology Medical Affairs for a Global Oncology Leader, *VP of US Oncology Medical Affairs for an expanding Global Oncology Co, and *Executive Director of Early Clinical Immuno-Oncology Development for a Top 10 Global Immuno-Oncology Co.
Keywords: oncology, cancer, tumor, breast cancer, FDA, NDA, Leadership, estrogen receptor agonist, hormone, endocrine, clinical, project, program, phase, program, retained search, novel, combination, pharmaceuticals, biotech, biopharmaceuticals, executive search, retained search, recruitment