Senior Director, HEOR Cell Gene Therapy | NJ Global Pharma: RETAINED SEARCH
Cornerstone Search Group has been retained by a highly regarded major global pharmaceutical company that has many successfully marketed Oncology products as well as a rich pipeline. They are seeking to hire an experienced Senior Director level HEOR professional to be the HEOR lead within their cell gene therapy program.
The Senior Director, HEOR is an integral member of the HEOR team and leverages therapeutic and product knowledge of the company’s oncology product(s) to optimize access and reimbursement for pipeline, newly launched, and marketed products in the US. In this role, the Senior Director has responsibility for strategically developing health outcomes research and generating data that demonstrate the economic and humanistic value of the company’s gene cell therapy platform. The Senior Director works on cross functional teams to support the company’s oncology products, serves as a value evidence content expert for assigned product(s), with an emphasis on establishing the value evidence strategy for their gene cell therapy platform.
To attract and retain experienced talent, our client offers highly competitive compensation and benefit programs (including RSUs rather than risky stock options), relocation, and sign-on bonuses to offset forfeited annual bonus and unvested stock.
ATTRACTIVE FEATURES ABOUT THIS POSITION & COMPANY:
- Global Pharmaceutical Company and a leader within Oncology
- An extremely highly visible position
- A company that offers “the best of both worlds” – a Global Company that is established, profitable, expanding and financially stable—yet is not too rigid or bureaucratic, which offers its people an organization structure where they have a lot of responsibility and opportunity to make a real impact.
- Location: This area of New Jersey is highly attractive due to the abundance of housing options (including access to both PA and NYC by public transportation). If you would be relocation, please note that there are multiple towns to choose from that have very highly-ranked school systems that obviate the need for expensive private schools. In addition, the location permits you to live in the middle of New Jersey’s “Pharmaceutical Corridor”.
- Relocation: A very attractive full relocation package is available for qualifying candidates
- Compensation: They are proud to offer a competitive compensation and benefit packages to attract and retain experienced top talent. This includes a generous base salary, bonus and RSUs (not stock options), and sign-on bonuses to offset annual bonus and unvested stock forfeitures.
- Provide guidance and mentorship for product leads, to ensure that strategy and business impact are clearly articulated in strategic plans and project summaries
- Independently lead development of strategies and tactics to support department initiated and operational needs
- Proactively identify opportunities to improve business processes and output, lead process improvement initiatives within HEOR, and/or represent HEOR in cross-functional process improvement initiatives.
- Identify and champion best practices in HEOR.
- Be a resource and provide appropriate coaching and mentoring to HEOR colleagues
- Mentor Fellows rotating through the HEOR department
SKILLS, EXPERIENCES, AND MOTIVATIONS SOUGHT:
- Doctoral degree (PhD, PharmD, or MD) in related field highly preferred and experience conducting HEOR research (Related fields include: Health Service Research, Health Economics / Economics, Health Policy, Outcomes Research, Pharmacy Administration, Epidemiology and Psychometrics).
- 7+ years in outcomes research with a minimum of 3-4 years of pharmaceutical industry-related health economics and outcomes research.
- Demonstrated development and delivery of HE&OR communications for external audiences (e.g., payers, FDA, academic centers, or IDNs) for multiple product(s)/therapeutic indications.
- Experience including, HEOR endpoints in Phase IIIB/IV trials.
Rita Boyle | Partner
P: 973.656.0220 x735
Corey Ackerman, JD | Senior Partner
P: 973.656.0220 x 716
CORNERSTONE SEARCH GROUP – Life Sciences Executive Search
Six Campus Drive | Suite 301 | Parsippany, New Jersey 07054 USA
Our HEOR/Market Access/RWE practice has placed over 150 individuals at the Vice President, Executive Director, Senior Director, Director and Associate Director levels .
Keywords: oncology cell gene therapy cellular therapy hematology Director Dir Senior SD ED Executive HE&OR Health Economics Outcomes Research Value Demonstration WW HEOR Global HEOR US Global Health and Value