Senior Associate, QA: Growing Unique Biopharma – Newly-created position, growing team: RETAINED SEARCH
Cornerstone has been Retained by a unique, well-funded, rapidly growing Biopharma focused within Large Molecule (Vaccines, Antibodies, etc.) Development through a unique manufacturing platform. Our client is a leader in their field and is part of a larger established company - allowing for a smaller, nimble and family-friendly culture while still offering world-class compensation packages, benefits and a top-notch relocation package.
This newly created position will work alongside a growing QA team as our client grows their portfolio. You will have the opportunity to get involved across the board and not be pigeon-holed as is often the case at a larger company. As this Biotech grows, there will be a lot of opportunity for advancement as well.
ATTRACTIVE FEATURES OF THIS OPPORTUNITY:
- Smaller, creative, family-friendly environment – Our client offers an exceptional working environment. Their culture emphasizes creativity, passion and teamwork, which is led by their CEO and COO – both who have been with the organization since its inception (15+ years).
- World-class benefits and relocation assistance – Since our client is a subsidiary of a very large company, they can offer exceptional benefits (health, financial, wellness, etc.). Furthermore, their relocation package is top-notch, taking all the guess-work and cost out of your decision-making process.
- Difference-making technology – Our client has a platform that can develop vaccines and other pharmaceuticals more efficiently, effectively and in a timely manner, which is obviously incredibly practical in today’s time.
- Great location/place to live – Our client’s location offers an affordable, safe, central Kentucky location allowing easy access to several larger cities, while also offering a perfect place to raise a family. It is a tight-knit community offering a growing downtown with many different cultural options.
- Executes day-to-day QA processes, responsible for document generation, tactical plans and risk identification.
- Establishes and monitors quality metrics to ensure inspection readiness.
- Assists in the development of key technical documents.
- Ensures integrity and compliance of standard operating procedures (SOPs).
- Supports the QA Team for all quality assurance initiatives.
- Works cross-functionally with Quality Control team to ensure that quality standard of product is maintained
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE:
- Bachelor’s degree in a related scientific discipline.
- 2+ years of Quality Assurance experience.
- Exhibits facility with written and oral communication for external audiences, especially on technical subjects.
Thomas Fascia | Partner
P: 973-656-0220 x717
CORNERSTONE SEARCH GROUP – Pharma & Biotech Executive Search
Six Campus Drive | Suite 301 | Parsippany, New Jersey 07054 USA