Lead Sr. Medical Director, Drug Safety (M.D.) | Immuno-Oncology Global Leader | NYC/Philadelphia Area
As a Lead Sr. Drug Safety Medical Director for this Top Oncology Co., you will provide advice, guidance, counsel, direction, support…to Medical Affairs, Commercial (Marketing, Sales) and others regarding various Global Drug Safety matters for this Company’s portfolio of multiple FDA approved therapies and its pipeline Oncology and Immuno-Oncology therapies.
This is a very attractive opportunity for a Drug Safety Physician that possesses very good communication, presentation and people skills, and that enjoys working with and consulting with team members from multiple functional areas. You will use the depth and breadth of your Drug Safety experience (i.e. case review, analysis & reporting, aggregate data analysis & reporting, signal detection analysis and more) along with your strong communication/people skills in this very important and visible role.
This company offers a very attractive and extensive benefits package that includes flexibility with WFH (Work from Home) in addition to an annual bonus and an annual LTI award (Long Term Incentives).
Location: This position can be based in Central/Northern NJ (NYC Area) or in the Philadelphia, PA Area
Attractive Features Include:
- Join a company that offers a very challenging and rewarding position working with very important Oncology and Immuno-Oncology medicines/therapies, both novel and combination
- Very attractive opportunity for an experienced Drug Safety Physician to use his/her strong communication/presentation/people skills in a very important consultative role
- Very visible position that will work closely with Medical Affairs, Commercial, Clinical Development and US and Global Drug Safety team members
- Work with a global leader on approved and pipeline novel Immuno-Oncology therapies/combination therapies.
- Join a company that has a very deep and diverse pipeline in the Oncology area
- M.D. is required
- Very strong communication and presentation skills
- Several years of progressive Drug Safety & PVG experience gained working in the pharma/biotech industry (e.g. aggregate data analysis & reporting, signal detection, etc.)
- Experience working in Oncology
Courtland T Miras | Director
Cornerstone Search Group, LLC | Life Sciences Executive Search Specialists
6 Campus Drive | Parsippany, NJ 07054
Keywords: senior director, sr. director, drug safety, oncology, pharmacovigilance, PVG, aggregate reports, signal detection, REMS, RMP, risk management, epidemiology, psur, FDA, monitor, NYC, Philadelphia, NJ, oracle, argus, ssd, safety signal detection, risk management