Human Resources Business Partner | Successful & Fast Growing Mid-Size Biopharma | Oncology | NJ
This is a unique opportunity to join a profitable and quickly growing oncology biopharma company going through an exciting transformational phase, and continuing to build out an innovative high-caliber HR organization is a priority. They are seeking a dynamic HR Business Partner who will cover different client groups across R&D, Commercial, and Corporate functions, while partnering closely with the HR Leadership team and be a visible part of shaping this new chapter in the company’s evolution.
ATTRACTIVE FEATURES ABOUT THIS COMPANY & OPPORTUNITY:
- Leverage your diverse HR experience across various key business areas: Serve as an influential partner to senior leadership and COEs and influencing the people strategy.
- Exciting time to join: You will be joining at a perfect time - as they are in an exciting transformational/building phase – which lends itself to having more of an impact not only from a day-to-day standpoint, but from a big picture strategy standpoint as well.
- Enjoy the best of both worlds: Join a stable and profitable company with an exciting development pipeline focused on novel therapeutics, while also getting all the pluses of working for a fast-growing company that really functions like a smaller biotech (high impact/exposure, autonomy, collaboration, future growth opportunity, doing both the strategy and hands-on management).
- Work with a highly reputable HR Leadership team: You will be working closely with a highly respected and industry-experienced executive leadership team who we know personally.
RESPONSIBILITIES IN A NUTSHELL:
- Serve as key partner in supporting leaders and employees in reaching the corporate goals and throughout transformation.
- Accountable for supporting various client groups across business areas (Commercial, Corporate, R&D) and providing consultancy to key leaders and leadership teams with a focus on Organization Design and Development, Workforce Planning, Talent Management and Change Management.
- Influence the people strategy and articulate the financial and scientific elements of the company’s business strategy.
- Serve as an influential partner to COE’s and HR Leadership team and externally to ensure that the most appropriate services and programs are developed and delivered to drive performance within the assigned groups.
- Act as single point of contact for assigned client groups.
- Understands and uses analytics to identify the business needs and priorities and the associated talent trends, challenges and opportunities.
- Provide expert advice and support for organization design and change management to business leaders.
- Actively seeks to ensure alignment of the HR People Strategy and Business Strategy.
- Identify and analyze issues and opportunities which are within established policies and procedures and engages stakeholders to gain alignment and endorsement of solutions.
- Build the workforce plan to increase the skills, engagement and productivity of the workforce to meet current and future business needs.
- Ensures a consistent approach to all talent processes (performance management, talent management, leadership development, succession planning) is applied across designated business areas.
- Bachelor’s degree is required. Advanced degree in an HR disciple is preferred.
- 10+ years of relevant human resources experience in the pharmaceutical and/or biotech industry.
- Experience working through a transformation or leading integration efforts is a plus.
Brian Skurka | Partner
E: firstname.lastname@example.org | P: 973-656-0220 x738
CORNERSTONE SEARCH GROUP, LLC – Life Sciences Executive Search
Six Campus Drive | Suite 301 | Parsippany, New Jersey 07054 USA
RECENTLY COMPLETED RETAINED SEARCHES BY CORNERSTONE:
- Chief Medical Officer | Clinical-stage cell therapy biotech | NYC
- Chief Scientific Officer | Mid-size global biotech | NJ
- President/US Commercial Head | OSD Generics start-up
- VP, Oncology Drug Development | Early/later-stage oncology biotech | NJ/NYC
- VP, Clinical Operations | Clinical-stage gene therapy biotech | Philadelphia
- VP, Clinical Operations | Oncology start-up biotech | NJ
- ED, Clinical R&D, Oncology | Early-stage I-O biotech | Boston/Cambridge
- ED, Early Development, I-O | Top 10 Onc/I-O Co | Philadelphia area
- Head of Human Resources | Clinical-stage cell therapy biotech
- Senior Director (Head), Global Clinical Operations | Cell/Gene Therapy Biotech | NYC
- Medical Director, Clinical Development Oncology | NYC/NJ area
- Head of Talent Acquisition| Clinical-stage rare disease biotech