HR Business Partner | Successful & High-Growth Biopharma | Exciting Transformation Phase | Oncology | NJ: RETAINED SEARCH
Our client is a very successful and rapidly growing Biopharma company developing innovative cancer therapies. This is an exciting time within the organization as they are in the midst of a transformational phase, and continuing to build out a dynamic/innovative HR organization is a priority. In this new role as HR Business Partner you will serve as an influential partner to the COEs/HR Leadership and take on key responsibilities across areas such as strategic workforce planning/design, organizational transformation, change management, etc. You would be joining this company at the perfect time where you will play a visible part in helping to shape this new chapter in the company’s evolution.
ATTRACTIVE FEATURES ABOUT THIS COMPANY & OPPORTUNITY:
- Ability to truly impact: Serve as an influential partner to senior leadership and COEs and functional leaders across multiple business areas such as Oncology R&D and Commercial.
- Exciting time to join: You will be joining at a perfect time - as they are in an exciting transformational phase into a dynamic and innovative HR organization and HRBP group – which lends itself to being able to truly impact, as well as continued internal growth opportunity.
- Enjoy the best of both worlds: Join a stable and successful company with a ton of resources at its disposal, while also getting all the pluses of working for a fast-growing company that operates more like a smaller biotech (high impact, autonomy, swift decision making, collaboration/camaraderie, etc.).
- Work with a highly reputable HR Leadership team: You will be working closely with a well-respected executive leadership team, including an excellent hiring manager (with whom we have a longstanding relationship).
- Exciting Oncology R&D Pipeline: Leveraged by its technology and robust/promising oncology drug development pipeline, this company is well-positioned for continued success and sustained long-term growth, which you will be an integral part of.
RESPONSIBILITIES IN A NUTSHELL:
- Serve as key partner in supporting leaders across the organization in reaching the corporate goals.
- Accountable for supporting various client groups across business areas (Commercial, Corporate, R&D, etc.) and providing consultancy to key leaders and leadership teams with a focus on Organization Design and Development, Workforce Planning, Talent Management and Change Management.
- Influence the people strategy and articulate a meaningful strategy/message of the company’s business strategy for the client groups.
- Serve as an influential partner to COE’s and HR Leadership team and externally to ensure that the most appropriate services and programs are developed and delivered to drive performance within the assigned groups.
- Act as single point of contact for assigned client groups.
- Understands and uses analytics to identify the business needs and priorities and the associated talent trends, challenges and opportunities.
- Provide expert advice and support for organization design and change management to business leaders.
- Actively seeks to ensure alignment of the HR People Strategy and Business Strategy.
- Identify and analyze issues and opportunities which are within established policies and procedures and engages stakeholders to gain alignment and endorsement of solutions.
- Build the workforce plan to increase the skills, engagement and productivity of the workforce to meet current and future business needs.
- Bachelor’s degree is required. Advanced degree in an HR disciple is preferred.
- 5-10+ years of relevant experience in the pharmaceutical or biotech industry working in areas such as strategic workforce planning, organizational design, transformation/integration, people strategy, etc.
Brian Skurka | Partner
E: email@example.com | P: 973-656-0220 x738
CORNERSTONE SEARCH GROUP, LLC – Life Sciences Executive Search
PO Box 5657 | Parsippany, New Jersey 07054 USA
Recently Completed Retained Searches by Cornerstone:
- Chief Medical Officer | Clinical-stage cell therapy biotech
- Chief Scientific Officer | Mid-size global biotech
- President/US Commercial Head | OSD Generics start-up
- VP, Oncology Drug Development | Early/later-stage oncology biotech
- Head of Human Resources | Clinical-stage cell therapy biotech
- VP, Clinical Operations | Early-stage biotech startup
- Head of Talent Acquisition| Clinical-stage rare disease biotech
- VP, Clinical Operations | Oncology start-up biotech
- ED, Clinical R&D, Oncology | Early-stage I-O biotech
- ED, Early Development, I-O | Top 10 Onc/I-O biopharma
- Senior Director, HR/Talent Acquisition | Cell therapy biotech
- Medical Director, Clinical Development Oncology