HR Business Partner | Exciting Transformation Phase | Fast Growing Biopharma | NJ: RETAINED SEARCH
Our client is a successful and fast growing mid-sized oncology Biopharma company in the midst of an exciting transformation phase and they are continuing to build out a dynamic/high-caliber HR organization. In this role, you will serve as an influential partner to the COEs/HR Leadership Team and take on key responsibilities across areas such as strategic workforce planning, organizational design/transformation, and people strategy in supporting the Oncology Commercial/Sales Business Unit. You would be joining this company at the perfect time (as they are in growth/building mode) and play a visible part in helping to shape this exciting new chapter in the company’s evolution.
ATTRACTIVE FEATURES ABOUT THIS COMPANY & OPPORTUNITY:
- Ability to Impact/Influence: Being a mid-sized company, our client operates leaner than in Big Pharma, which will lend itself to more visibility/exposure, greater chance to impact, as well as internal growth opportunities.
- Great Time to Join: You will be joining at a perfect time - as they are in an exciting transformation phase particularly in HR and building a dynamic new-look strategic-minded HRBP group.
- Enjoy the Best of Both Worlds: Join a stable and successful company, while also getting all the pluses of working for a fast-growing company that operates more like a smaller biotech (high impact, autonomy, swift decision making, collaboration/camaraderie, etc.).
- Robust Oncology Pipeline & Upcoming Drug Launches: Leveraged by its technology and robust R&D pipeline (including multiple anticipated upcoming drug launches), this company is well-positioned for continued success and sustained long-term growth.
- Highly Reputable HR Leadership Team: Work closely with a well-respected senior leadership team, and support the company’s Commercial Oncology business.
RESPONSIBILITIES IN A NUTSHELL:
- Serve as key influential partner in supporting leaders across the organization in reaching the corporate goals.
- Accountable for supporting various client groups and leaders in the Oncology Commercial Sales business area and providing consultancy to key leaders and leadership teams with a focus on Organization Design and Development, Workforce Planning, Talent Management and Change Management.
- Influence the people strategy and articulate a meaningful strategy/message of the company’s business strategy for the client groups.
- Serve as an influential partner to COEs and HR Leadership team and externally to ensure that the most appropriate services and programs are developed and delivered to drive performance within the assigned groups.
- Act as single point of contact for assigned client groups.
- Understands and uses analytics to identify the business needs and priorities and the associated talent trends, challenges and opportunities.
- Provide expert advice and support for organization design and change management to business leaders.
- Actively seeks to ensure alignment of the HR People Strategy and Business Strategy.
- Identify and analyze issues and opportunities which are within established policies and procedures and engages stakeholders to gain alignment and endorsement of solutions.
- Build the workforce plan to increase the skills, engagement and productivity of the workforce to meet current and future business needs.
- Bachelor’s degree is required. Advanced degree in an HR-related discipline is preferred.
- 5-10+ years of relevant HR experience in the Life Sciences industry working in areas such as strategic workforce planning, organizational design/transformation, performance management, people strategy, etc.
- Experience supporting Commercial/Sales Business Unit is strongly preferred.
Brian Skurka | Partner
P: 973-656-0220 x738
Cornerstone Search Group, LLC
350 Main Street | Chatham, New Jersey 07054 USA
RECENTLY COMPLETED RETAINED SEARCHES BY CORNERSTONE:
- Chief Medical Officer | Clinical-stage cell therapy biotech
- Chief Scientific Officer | Mid-size global biotech
- President/US Commercial Head | OSD Generics start-up
- VP, Oncology Drug Development | Early/later-stage oncology biotech
- Head of Human Resources | Clinical-stage cell therapy biotech
- VP, Clinical Operations | Early-stage biotech startup
- Head of Talent Acquisition| Clinical-stage rare disease biotech
- VP, Clinical Operations | Oncology start-up biotech
- ED, Clinical R&D, Oncology | Early-stage I-O biotech
- ED, Early Development, I-O | Top 10 Onc/I-O biopharma
- Senior Director, HR/Talent Acquisition | Cell therapy biotech
- Medical Director, Clinical Development Oncology