HR Business Partner (Commercial Oncology) | High-Growth Biopharma | Exciting Transformation Phase: RETAINED SEARCH
This is a great opportunity to join a successful and fast-growing Biopharma company in the midst of an exciting transformation phase. As they are building out a dynamic high-performing HRBP team, our client is seeking an experienced strategic-minded HR Business Partner to support its Oncology Commercial/Sales Business Unit. You would be joining this company at the perfect time (i.e. high-growth/building mode, multiple anticipated drug launches, etc.) and be part of this exciting new chapter in the company’s evolution.
ATTRACTIVE FEATURES ABOUT THIS COMPANY & OPPORTUNITY:
- Impact: Being a mid-sized company, our client operates leaner than in Big Pharma, which will lend itself to more visibility/exposure and greater chance to impact.
- Enjoy the Best of Both Worlds: Join a successful and financially stable company, while also getting all the pluses of working for a fast-growing organization that operates more like a smaller biotech (high impact, autonomy, swifter decision making, collaboration/camaraderie, etc.).
- Top-Notch HR Leadership Team: Work closely with a truly top-notch senior leadership team with an excellent reputation in the industry.
- Great Time to Join: You will be joining at a perfect time - as they are in an exciting transformation phase particularly in HR and building a dynamic new-look strategic-minded HRBP group.
- Robust Oncology Pipeline & Multiple Upcoming Drug Launches: Leveraged by its technology and robust R&D pipeline (including multiple anticipated upcoming drug launches), this company is well-positioned for continued success and sustained long-term growth.
RESPONSIBILITIES IN A NUTSHELL:
- Accountable for supporting various client groups and leaders in the Oncology Commercial Sales business area and providing consultancy to key leaders and leadership teams with a focus on Organization Design and Development, Workforce Planning, Talent Management and Change Management.
- Serve as key influential partner in supporting the company’s Oncology Commercial/Sales Business Unit.
- Influence the people strategy and articulate a meaningful strategy/message of the company’s business strategy for the client groups.
- Serve as an influential partner to COEs and HR Leadership team and externally to ensure that the most appropriate services and programs are developed and delivered to drive performance within the assigned groups.
- Act as single point of contact for assigned client groups.
- Understands and uses analytics to identify the business needs and priorities and the associated talent trends, challenges and opportunities.
- Provide expert advice and support for organization design and change management to business leaders.
- Actively seeks to ensure alignment of the HR People Strategy and Business Strategy.
- Identify and analyze issues and opportunities which are within established policies and procedures and engages stakeholders to gain alignment and endorsement of solutions.
- Build the workforce plan to increase the skills, engagement and productivity of the workforce to meet current and future business needs.
- Bachelor’s degree is required. Advanced degree in an HR-related discipline is preferred.
- 5-10 years of relevant HR experience (with at least a few years in an HRBP capacity) working in areas such as strategic workforce planning, organizational design/transformation, succession planning, performance management, people strategy, etc.
- Experience supporting a Commercial/Sales Business Unit is strongly preferred.
Brian Skurka | Partner
P: 973-656-0220 x738
Cornerstone Search Group, LLC
350 Main Street | Chatham, New Jersey 07054 USA
RECENTLY COMPLETED RETAINED SEARCHES BY CORNERSTONE:
- Chief Medical Officer | Clinical-stage cell therapy biotech
- Chief Scientific Officer | Mid-size global biotech
- President/US Commercial Head | OSD Generics start-up
- VP, Oncology Drug Development | Early/later-stage oncology biotech
- Head of Human Resources | Clinical-stage cell therapy biotech
- VP, Clinical Operations | Early-stage biotech startup
- Head of Talent Acquisition| Clinical-stage rare disease biotech
- VP, Clinical Operations | Oncology start-up biotech
- ED, Clinical R&D, Oncology | Early-stage I-O biotech
- ED, Early Development, I-O | Top 10 Onc/I-O biopharma
- Senior Director, HR/Talent Acquisition | Cell therapy biotech
- Medical Director, Clinical Development Oncology