HR Business Partner, Associate Director | Exciting Transformation Phase | Fast Growing Biopharma | NJ
Our client is a profitable and quickly growing biopharma company focused on developing novel therapies in the oncology/I-O space. This is an exciting time within the organization as they are going through a transformational phase, and continuing to build out an innovative high-caliber HR function is a priority. They are seeking a dynamic HR Business Partner for this important role which will cover a nice mix of Commercial, Corporate, and R&D client groups, while partnering closely with HR Leadership and influencing the people strategy, and be part of shaping this new chapter in the company’s evolution.
ATTRACTIVE FEATURES ABOUT THIS COMPANY & OPPORTUNITY:
- Enjoy the Best of Both Worlds: Join a stable and profitable company with an exciting development pipeline focused on novel therapeutics, while also getting all the pluses of working for a fast-growing company that really functions like a smaller biotech (high impact/exposure, autonomy, collaboration, future growth opportunity, doing both the strategy and hands-on management).
- Perfect Time to Join: This is a great time to join this company as they are in an exciting transformational phase – which you will be an important part of, as well as taking part in Global initiatives that will shape the future of this.
- Work with a Highly Reputable HR Leadership Team: You will be working closely with a highly respected and industry-experienced executive leadership team who we know personally.
- Exciting Oncology R&D Pipeline: Leveraged by its technology and robust/promising drug development oncology pipeline, this company is well-positioned for continued success and sustained long-term growth.
RESPONSIBILITIES IN A NUTSHELL:
- Accountable for supporting various client groups across business areas (Commercial, Corporate, R&D) and providing consultancy to key leaders and leadership teams with a focus on Organization Design and Development, Workforce Planning, Talent Management and Change Management.
- Serve as key partner in supporting leaders and employees in reaching the corporate goals and throughout transformation.
- Influence the people strategy and articulate the financial and scientific elements of the company’s business strategy.
- Serve as an influential partner to COE’s and HR Leadership team and externally to ensure that the most appropriate services and programs are developed and delivered to drive performance within the assigned groups.
- Act as single point of contact for assigned client groups.
- Understands and uses analytics to identify the business needs and priorities and the associated talent trends, challenges and opportunities.
- Provide expert advice and support for organization design and change management to business leaders.
- Actively seeks to ensure alignment of the HR People Strategy and Business Strategy.
- Identify and analyze issues and opportunities which are within established policies and procedures and engages stakeholders to gain alignment and endorsement of solutions.
- Build the workforce plan to increase the skills, engagement and productivity of the workforce to meet current and future business needs.
- Ensures a consistent approach to all talent processes (performance management, talent management, leadership development, succession planning) is applied across designated business areas.
- Bachelor’s degree is required. Advanced degree in an HR disciple is preferred.
- 7-10 years of relevant HRBP and related human resources experience in the pharmaceutical and/or biotech industry.
Brian Skurka | Partner
E: email@example.com | P: 973-656-0220 x738
CORNERSTONE SEARCH GROUP, LLC – Life Sciences Executive Search
Six Campus Drive | Suite 301 | Parsippany, New Jersey 07054 USA
Recently Completed Retained Searches by Cornerstone:
- Chief Medical Officer | Clinical-stage cell therapy biotech | NYC
- Chief Scientific Officer | Mid-size global biotech | NJ
- President/US Commercial Head | OSD Generics start-up
- VP, Oncology Drug Development | Early/later-stage oncology biotech | NJ/NYC
- VP, Clinical Operations | Clinical-stage gene therapy biotech | Philadelphia
- VP, Clinical Operations | Oncology start-up biotech | NJ
- ED, Clinical R&D, Oncology | Early-stage I-O biotech | Boston/Cambridge
- ED, Early Development, I-O | Top 10 Onc/I-O Co | Philadelphia area
- Head of Human Resources | Clinical-stage cell therapy biotech
- Senior Director (Head), Global Clinical Operations | Cell/Gene Therapy Biotech | NYC
- Medical Director, Clinical Development Oncology | NYC/NJ area
- Head of Talent Acquisition| Clinical-stage rare disease biotech