HEOR Program Lead – Oncology / Rare Disease Assets – Top Pharma – NJ / PA Metro Area: RETAINED SEARCH
Cornerstone Search Group’s HEOR/Market Access Specialty Practice has been retained by a major pharmaceutical company to help them identify a Program/Product Lead for a multitude of oncology and rare disease indications.
Our client is seeking a talented HEOR professional who has demonstrated experience with developing and implementing innovative HEOR strategies, experience shaping the reimbursement landscape, understands ICER challenges, alternative billing methods (i.e. value-based contracting), and can think “out of the box” on how to approach reimbursement. The ability to communicate effectively across the matrix and up to C-level management is essential, as well as being open and collaborative.
This department is also hiring a HEOR Program Lead for Hematology / Ultra Rare Disease. If you would like to gain experience developing and executing HEOR strategies and programs in the hematology and ultra-rare disease therapeutic areas, please ask us for more specific details around that opportunity.
MOST ATTRACTIVE FEATURES:
- Opportunity to gain Oncology and Rare Disease experience if you lack it: Our client puts more value on a person’s IQ, EQ, and HEOR strategic mindset and technical skills than prior therapeutic specific experience. You will be the lead for a multitude of oncology and rare disease indications.
- Leadership: We helped our client hire the VP/Head of Group whom we have known for many years and is well respected in the HEOR arena. We have also helped this department hire many other individuals, many of whom have been promoted as this department prides itself on growing from within.
- Company/Compensation: Our client offers a comprehensive compensation package that includes a generous base salary, bonus, and a strong annual RSU package. They also can offer a sign-on bonus to help offset near end-of-year forfeitures (i.e. bonus and unvested stock).
- Location/Relocation: Our client is conveniently located for people who live in the NY/NJ/PA area. This scenic area of New Jersey is home to many pharma and biotech companies, affordable housing options (a lot less expensive than California or Massachusetts), and is considered to have some of the best public-school districts in the country. They can offer an attractive relocation package for a post-COVID relocation. In the meantime, our client is not requiring people to work on-site until things get better.
- Serve as the HEOR functional expert on cross functional product strategy for multitude of oncology and rare disease indications.
- Assess research gaps and objectives across key partners and therapeutic areas to determine appropriate outcomes research strategy, research objectives and tactical plans.
- Establish and manage strategy and execution for Product/Indication HEOR Annual Strategic Plan to conduct timely, high quality and relevant HEOR research.
- Develop strategy to support business needs on varying projects requiring HEOR research principles and applications in the therapeutic area setting.
- Lead HEOR study management including vendor management, contracting and budget planning/reporting.
- Lead selected HEOR functional initiatives to ensure that HEOR capabilities are utilized, cross-functionally, internally, and compliantly communicate the value of Company’s products internal and externally including communication tools for medical and commercial field force.
- Present and serve as content expert on the cross-functional Outcome Research Forum (ORF) committee to ensure the quality of associate’s HEOR projects and peers’ projects.
DESIRED SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE:
- While a PhD degree is a plus, our client is focused on skills, experiences, innovative ideas, and demonstrated results executing on innovative ideas.
- 5+ years of relevant experience (e.g. health economics, outcomes research, real world evidence, epidemiology studies).
- Seeking strong clinical and commercial strategic mindset.
- Ability to communicate technical information (like outcomes research methods and study design) in a clear, concise, and non-techy way to a diverse audience (C-level, Commercial, Medical Affairs, etc.) and effectively manage internal and external stakeholder expectations.
- Self-starter with strong emotional intelligence and self-awareness
Rita Boyle | Partner – Co-Lead, Market Access/HEOR Practice
P: 973.656.0220 x735
Corey S. Ackerman, JD | Sr. Partner – Co-Lead, Market Access/HEOR Practice
P: 973.656.0220 x 716
CORNERSTONE SEARCH GROUP - Life Sciences Executive Search
Six Campus Drive | Suite 301 | Parsippany, New Jersey 07054 USA
Keywords: HEOR GHEOR WWHEOR HE&OR GHE CORE Health Economics Outcomes Research Health Outcomes Real World Value Evidence Hematology Oncology Ultra Rare Disease