HEOR Franchise Head, Oncology, Global Pharma | NJ/PA Metro Area: RETAINED SEARCH
Cornerstone Search Group’s HEOR/RWE/Market Access Specialty Practice has been retained to conduct a search for a HEOR Franchise Head of Oncology. This highly visible role reports directly to the Head of HEOR and will have a number of direct reports. Our client is seeking an individual who has demonstrated experience with developing and implementing innovative HEOR strategies, can manage a team, has the ability to communicate effectively across the matrix and up to C-level management, and can maintain external creditability and relationships to validate research findings and communications. Accountable for cultivating and maintaining relationships with key experts, influencers and customer segments to foster and maintain company’s credibility to support the value and reimbursement of company’s products.
Our client has multiple blockbuster products, a deep pipeline that is built upon advanced technologies, is conveniently located near many other pharma and biotech companies in the NJ/PA Metro Area, has many affordable housing options (much less expensive than California or Massachusetts), and some of the best public-school districts in the country. Our client can offer an attractive relocation plan for a post-COVID 19 relocation. In the meantime, our client is not requiring people to work on-site.
TITLE: HEOR Franchise Head, Oncology, HEOR
LOCATION: New Jersey / Pennsylvania metro area
SCOPE OF RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Provide strong visionary leadership for HEOR activities by setting clear standards and expectations for the dissemination of relevant, accurate and compelling HEOR data.
- Effectively manage, lead, inspire, and develop people, including both direct and indirect reports, to ensure attainment of established goals and objectives.
- Develop best practices in HEOR including research methodologies, study design, endpoints that provide scientifically sound protocols, policies, tools, and outcomes impact.
- Lead and deliver results in a matrix environment and solve complex issues that cross multiple stakeholders.
- Ensure payer value propositions are well validated and effectively communicated across key stakeholders.
- Build and foster external relationships by participating on external policy committees, societies and consortia, and interact with thought leaders, value accessors and research partners. Ability to communicate effectively across the matrix and up to C-level management.
- While a PhD is preferred, our client is focused on skills, experiences, innovative ideas, and demonstrated results executing on innovative ideas.
- 10-12 years of pharma company experience is desired, but not required. Our client will consider individuals with collective experience from consulting companies, academic research organizations, etc.
- In depth knowledge of HEOR methodologies, economic data analyses, and real-world outcomes research.
- Demonstrated commercial acumen and the ability to influence senior leaders and stakeholders.
- Record of successful implementation of novel methodologies or innovation within the realm of health economics and outcomes research.
- In-depth knowledge of (US) healthcare systems including managed care organizations, IDM’s, Medicare, and Medicaid; similar experience in national HTA agencies (ICER, HAS, GBA. NICE, etc.).
Rita Boyle | Partner – Co-Lead, HEOR/RWE/Market Access Practice
P: 973.656.0220 x735
Corey S. Ackerman, JD | Sr. Partner – Co-Lead, HEOR/RWE/Market Access Practice
P: 973.656.0220 x 716
CORNERSTONE SEARCH GROUP - Life Sciences Executive Search
Six Campus Drive | Suite 301 | Parsippany, New Jersey 07054 USA
Keywords: senior director, executive director, HEOR, HE&OR, RWE, RWVE, CORE, WWHEOR, GHE, Health Economics Outcomes Research, Health Outcomes Real World Value Evidence, Hematology, Rare Disease, IO, Immune Oncology, Heme-onc, I-O, Cell Therapy, Cellular Therapy, Immuno-Onc, Immuno Oncology, CAR-T