Hematology/Oncology Medical Director: Join a Top Biopharma Oncology Leader: Develop Important Cancer Treatments
Summary: Very exciting, challenging and rewarding opportunity to join a Global Oncology Leader as a Medical Director where you will be an integral member of team(s) developing new medicines/treatments to treat various cancers. This is a great chance to move into and start your career in industry where you can make a major contribution to bring new cancer medicines/treatments to the bedside to treat cancer patients.
A Global Hematology/Oncology Industry Leader with many approved Hematology/Oncology drugs and an extensive early and later-stage clinical development pipeline to treat various hematological cancers and solid tumors. This Company is a highly-respected and extremely successful industry leader with a passion for discovering and developing new cancer medicines with a sense-of-urgency.
Confidentiality: All inquiries and submissions will be held in the strictest confidence
Location: Northeast, i.e. Boston area and/or New Jersey/NY area
Relocation: Relocation assistance is available
Attractive Features about this Opportunity:
- Develop important new medicines to treat multiple hematological and solid tumor cancers
- Join a company well-known for their commitment and passion for discovering and developing new cancer medicines/treatments
- Work closely with a very accomplished team of MDs/peers in a collaborative environment
- Gain a lot of valuable clinical development experience, i.e. both early (Phase I/II) & later stage clinical development experience (Phase III, IIIB and IV)
- Interact directly with highly regarded KOLs and PIs in the Hematology/Oncology field
- Join a company with what most experts consider the richest/deepest Oncology pipeline in the World
- Get the best of both Worlds: be part of nimble Oncology Company with a “sense-of-urgency” to develop new Oncology medicines to treat cancer patients, while being part of a much larger Industry Leader
- Very competitive compensation package and a very strong benefits package too
In a nutshell, you will be very involved with the clinical development of important Hematology/Oncology medicines to treat cancers. You will get involved with the development of new medicines from the early stages of clinical development (i.e. Phase I/II) through their later stages of clinical development and filings (i.e. Phase III and registration). And, you will be very involved with the clinical development of new uses/indications for medicines already approved (i.e. Phase II, III, IIIb and IV, and Investigator Initiated Studies/Trials too). You will also directly interact and meet with leading Hematology/Oncology Principal Investigators (PIs) and KOLs working in Academia, Research Centers.
- MD degree
- Hematology/Oncology medical training
- Board Certification is highly preferred, but not required
- Strong communications skills are essential
- Ability to effectively work and deal with others at all levels within and outside of the Company is a must.
All inquiries and submissions are held in strict confidence, i.e. no information provided to us by you will be shared with any parties outside of Cornerstone Search Group without your permission to do so.
Courtland T. Miras (initial contact via email works best)
Cornerstone Search Group, LLC
Specialized Pharmaceutical | Biotechnology Executive Search & Recruitment Firm
6 Campus Drive | Parsippany, NJ 07054
p 973.656.0220 x 737 | f 973.656.0228
email@example.com | www.cornerstonesg.com