Hematologist/Oncologist Move Career into Biotech | Develop Novel IO Therapies for Cancer Patients | Boston Area
Move your career into the Biotech Industry to develop novel Immuno-Oncology (IO) Therapies to help and treat patients with multiple types of cancer. Utilize your Hematology/Oncology medical training, clinical and research experience to work closely with a talented team of Physician/Scientists researching, discovering, developing and bringing important therapies/treatments to cancer patients.
You will work with a Global Team to design, plan and conduct early and later-stage clinical studies/trials (i.e. Phase 1 through Proof-of-Concept/PoC, onto Phase 3/registrational studies/trials for FDA NDA/BLA filings). The Global Team will consist of members from multiple functional areas including; research, biostatistics, regulatory, clinical development, clinical data, medical writing, health economics and outcomes research, medical affairs and others).
In addition to developing novel IO therapies to treat many cancer patients and gaining very valuable clinical development experience in the pharma/biotech industry, you will also receive very good training and mentorship to help learn, grow and advance your career too.
Location: Boston Area
Relocation Assistance: Relocation assistance is available
Confidentiality: All inquiries and communications are treated as confidential information.
Attractive Features Include (among others):
- Start your career in industry with a very successful Oncology Company
- Gain very valuable clinical development experience
- Develop important and novel Immuno-Oncology/IO therapies
- Develop new cancer therapies to treat multiple cancer that will help many cancer patients
- Join a company that can offer you tremendous learning and growth opportunities
- Join a company that can offer very attractive career advancement opportunities
- Work with a very talented team of seasoned of Physician/Scientists and industry drug developers
- Work in a highly collaborative work culture/environment
- Be part of a team led by a very strong manager, leader and mentor
- Receive a very attractive benefits package (i.e. bonus, equity awards, 401k company contributions, pension plan, vacation, holidays, work from home/telecommuting and more
- MD degree
- Hematologist and/or Oncologist
- Board Certification is highly preferred
- Several years of Clinical Research experience as a Principal Investigator (PI) or Sub-PI
- Strong communication skills: strong writing and oral communication skills
- Personal attributes: team player, collaborative, inquisitive, learner, flexible attitude
Cliff Miras | Managing Partner & M.D. Specialty Practice Leader
P: 973.656.0220 x711
CORNERSTONE SEARCH GROUP - Pharma & Biotech Executive Search
Six Campus Drive | Suite 301 | Parsippany, New Jersey 07054 USA
Recent Search Assignments Completed by Cornerstone’s M.D. Specialty Practice Area:
- Chief Medical Officer | Reports to CEO | Leads 100+ | Early/later-stage Biotech | Boston area
- Chief Scientific Officer | Reports to President | Leads 850+ | Hem/Onc/IO TAs | US and EU based
- SVP, Global Medical Affairs, Oncology | Reports to President | Leads 50+ | NYC area
- VP, Oncology Drug Development | Reports to CMO | Leads 20+ | Early/later-stage Biotech | Boston
- VP & Head of Research & Development, Oncology | Reports to CMO | Early-stage Biotech | NYC area
- VP, US Medical Affairs, Oncology | Reports to Head of GMA, Oncology | Leads 45+ team | NYC area
- ED, Early Development, IO | Reports to Head, IO Early R&D | Top 10 Onc/IO Co | Philadelphia area
- ED, Clinical R&D, Onc | Reports to Head. Clinical R&D Onc | Preclinical Onc/IO Biotech | NYC area
About Cornerstone Search Group: Recognized by Forbes as one of the Top Executive Search Firms in the USA (2017 & 2018), we are an industry-leading Pharma & Biotech Executive Search Firm that works with small biotech startups all the way through to large branded & generic pharmas. We are particularly known for our long history of success in helping small, lesser-known US and Internationally-based pharmas/biotechs compete for top talent at the Director, VP, and CxO (CEO, CMO, CSO, CCO] levels.
Advisory, Advocacy, Affairs, Analysis, Analyze, Antibody, Asset, Biomarker, BLA, Board, Cell, Certified, Clinical, Clinician, Committee, Concept, Data, Development, Diagnostics, Director, Doctor, Early, Efficacy, Executive, FDA,Gene, Global, Head, IND, Indication, Investigator, Interpret, Key, KOL, Late, Launch, Lead, Leadership, mAB, Manager, Management, MD, M.D., Medical, Molecule, NDA, Novel, Patient, Phase, Physician, PI, Pivotal, PoC,Present, Product, Program, Proof, R&D, Registrational, Regulatory, Research, Review, Scientific, Scientist, Sr, Senior, Safety, Strategic, Study, Supervise, Target, Therapeutic Area, Therapy, Translational, Treatment, Trial, Cancer, Hematology, Haematology, Oncology, Oncologist, Hematologist, Immunologist, IO, I-O, I/O, Immune-oncology, Immuno-oncology, Heme-Onc, Hema-Onc, car-t, bsab, mab, monoclonal antibody