Attractive Leadership Opportunity | Lead Cell Therapy Product Characterization and Analytical Development | Head of Analytical Team | Top 15 Global Oncology Co. | Boston area
SUMMARY OF OPPORTUNITY:
An exciting Head of group leadership opportunity with one of the most successful Global Oncology companies, with one of the strongest pipelines in the world.
The Head of Product Characterization and Advanced Analytics will lead a team responsible for cell therapy product characterization, as well as advanced analytical platform evaluation and development for product CQA analysis. This is a newly created key leadership role due to the growth of portfolio that will provide strategic, technical and scientific leadership to Cell Therapy analytical development team with a goal of advancing the understanding and development of T cell and NK cell based novel therapy modalities. This is a key role in the development of analytical strategies for cell therapy pipelines, and it requires a strong scientific background in T cell immunology and experience working with T cell / CAR-T products. This role will be accountable for developing and executing Cell Therapy CMC strategies to enable and deliver IND and BLA filings.
CONFIDENTIALITY: All Inquiries, submissions & communications are treated as confidential information.
LOCATION: Cambridge, MA
ATTRACTIVE FEATURES ABOUT THIS OPPORTUNITY AND COMPANY:
- Science: Advance innovative T cell and NK cell based novel therapies & portfolio from discovery to IND and through early clinical development.
- Visibility: Rare opportunity to join a large, established, patient-focused and innovation-driven company, but on a lean team with high visibility and exposure to multiple studies and assets.
- Broad Patient Impact: Be important part of drug development for multiple Cell Therapy treatments for cancer patients.
- Leadership Impact: Provide strategic, scientific and technical leadership as the Lead and Head of group.
- Build/Expand: Help build, grow, and strengthen the Analytics team.
- Cancer Treatments Track Record: Join a global industry leader to advance novel cancer treatments in a company with a strong track record of drug approvals and a rich pipeline of assets with novel modalities.
- Strong Leadership: Join one of the most respected innovative oncology companies, known for developing some of the strongest leaders in the field through a culture of mentorship and collaboration
- Advancement Opportunities: Make a real impact and with mentorship and guidance grow/advance into other internal senior level opportunities
- PhD degree in relevant scientific discipline (Biotechnology, Immunology, Molecular Biology, Biochemistry, or Bioinformatics) is highly desirable.
- Strong immunology scientific background in T cell and NK cell immunology is a must, with overall 7+ years of product development experience, and at least 3+ years of experience working in T cell and/or NK cell area.
- Prior experience in driving characterization of cell and gene therapy products for process assessment and correlative studies for product CQA discovery.
- Prior experience with advanced analytical platforms and related data analysis, e.g. RNA-seq, multi-color flow cytometry, and/or single cell analytical assays.
- Knowledge of clinical manufacturing sample management and analysis plan.
- Prior experience with cell products in vivo characterization is a plus.
- Demonstrated experience with people management and managing interfaces with other functions and integrated teams.
- Prior experience with IND, NDA or BLA is desirable.
- Excellent interpersonal, communication, and leadership skills, working in cross-functional, multi-cultural organizations.
Viola Serrano | Senior Director, Executive Search
P: 973.656.0220 x734
CORNERSTONE SEARCH GROUP - Pharma & Biotech Executive Search
Six Campus Drive | Suite 301 | Parsippany, New Jersey 07054 USA
Keywords: Oncology, cell therapy, CAR-T, T cell, NK cell, leadership, analytical strategy, Pharmaceuticals, Biopharma, product development, analytical development, analytics, product characterization, advanced analytical platform, CQA analysis, in vivo, RNA-seq, multi-color flow cytometry, single cell analytical assay, immunology, cell and gene therapy products, discovery, CMC, IND, BLA, PhD., Ph.D., Doctorate, early development, BioPharma, innovative, cancer, Lead, Head, science, scientific, cellular therapies, Biotech, Biotechnology