Head, Health Economics & Outcomes Research (MS or PhD) | REMOTE BASED | Commercial-Stage and Publicly Traded Rare-Disease Pharma: RETAINED SEARCH
Cornerstone Search Group’s HEOR/RWE/Market Access Practice has been retained by a commercial-stage, profitable, and publicly traded rare disease focused pharma that is seeking to hire their first Head of HEOR to report to their VP of Market Access. This position is REMOTELY based. Our client is seeking a technically strong and commercially savvy professional who has HEOR pharmaceutical company experience at the Director, Senior Director, or Executive Director levels who wants to work in a smaller, fast-paced environment with higher visibility than is typically the case in larger pharma.
6 HIGHLY ATTRACTIVE FEATURES OF THIS OPPORTUNITY:
(1) “Best of Both Worlds”: Enjoy the benefits of working in a small environment but unlike most small company opportunities, our client already has an approved drug, a late-stage pipeline, is profitable, and is publicly traded.
(2) Late-Stage Pipeline: Our client has multiple late-stage candidates focused on rare and ultra-rare disease indications in areas of unmet needs.
(3) Company is Publicly Traded: Unlike many small company opportunities, our client is already publicly traded and therefore has real long-term incentives consisting of publicly traded stock.
(4) Work from Home: Our client is open to candidates being remotely based as they operated remotely even before the pandemic.
(5) Our client is open to Directors who do not have prior people management experience
(6) Our client is open to candidates with either a MS, MPH, PharmD, or PhD
LOCATION: Our client is open to candidates being remotely based as they operated remotely even before the pandemic.
DESIRED SKILLS / QUALIFICATIONS / EXPERIENCE:
- PhD, PharmD, MS or MPH in a relevant area of study.
- 7+ years of relevant experience, including pharmaceutical company HEOR experience.
- Desire and ability to work in a fast-paced environment with more visibility than in “Big Pharma”.
- Ability to communicate technical concepts in a clear, concise, and compelling manner to diverse audiences (C-level, Commercial, Med Affairs, etc.) and effectively manage internal and external stakeholder expectations.
- Seeking strong strategic mindset and commercial sensibility.
- Seeking a pro-active individual with demonstrated success in making an impact.
Corey S. Ackerman, JD | Senior Partner
email@example.com | http://www.linkedin.com/in/coreyackerman
973.656.0220 x 716
Rita Boyle | Partner
firstname.lastname@example.org | http://www.linkedin.com/in/ritaboyle
973.656.0220 x 735
CORNERSTONE SEARCH GROUP - Life Sciences Executive Search
PO Box 5657 | Parsippany, NJ 07054 USA
Cornerstone Search Group, recognized by Forbes as one of the "Top 100 Executive Search Firms" and by Hunt Scanlon as one of the "Top 50 Healthcare & Life Sciences Executive Search Firms", is a Life Sciences Executive Search firm that helps companies based around the world, ranging from startup biotechs to Top 10 pharmas, to find, attract, and hire talent for their US and globally based leadership positions (CxO and xVP levels) as well as their critical Director-level roles.
Keywords: PRO GHEOR HOR GHE RWE real-world value evidence