EVP, Global Head of Oncology Development | Global Team 150+ | NYC Area: RETAINED SEARCH
As the EVP, Global Head of Oncology Clinical Development for this Top 20 Oncology Company, you will lead a global team of 150+ located in the US, EU and Asia to continue and expand the company’s oncology development successes that include 1st line and breakthrough therapy designations for “in-house” developed assets. This is a highly-visible Sr. Leadership position that will significantly impact and influence the medical strategies and plans designed for all existing and new pipeline assets that include assets developed in-house and in-licensed, and existing and new strategic clinical development collaborations too. You will lead multiple functional areas including Regulatory Affairs in this top medical leadership and strategy position.
NYC Metro Area easily commutable from many areas within NJ, NY State, NYC and CT.
Attractive Features Include:
- Leadership: lead a global multi-cultural Oncology R&D team of 150+ for a Top 20 Global Oncology Co
- Visibility: work closely with Sr. Executive Management and Global Functional Area Heads
- Impact: significantly influence all oncology medical strategies, trial designs, regulatory pathways & clinical development plans
- Proven Success: join an oncology company with multiple development success (i.e. FDA approvals)
- 1st Line & Breakthrough: join an oncology company that has developed 1st line & breakthrough cancer therapies
- In-house R&D: join an oncology company with multiple “in-house” developed successes
- Pipeline: join a company with multiple early & later-stage assets in addition to its commercialized assets
- Strategic Collaborations: join an oncology company with an appetite for and a track record of negotiating and managing successful strategic development collaborations
- R&D Spend: join an oncology company that understand the financial commitment and investment necessary to succeed in the oncology therapeutic area, and that spent over $1 Billion in R&D last year
- Culture: join an oncology company that has always kept “helping cancer patients” as its primary goal and focus in all of its development efforts
- Development: track record of successfully developing oncology assets (NDA/BLA approvals)
- Management: track record of directly leading/managing multiple development functional areas
- Leadership: track record of effectively working with Sr. Exec Management & Functional Area Leaders
- Multi-cultural: experience working with multiple US and non-US based functional area teams
- Medical Strategy: track record of using new clinical development study/trial designs and methods
- Communication: Very strong communication skills (i.e. strong oral, writing and presentation skills)
All inquiries and communications with Cornerstone Search Group are treated as confidential information.
Managing Partner | Oncology MD Specialty Search Practice Area Leader
Cornerstone Search Group
Life Sciences Executive Search Specialists | Forbes “Top 250 Search Firm” for 2018 & 2017
P: 973-656-0220 x 711
Recent searches our Oncology MD Specialty Practice have successfully executed include *CMO for an Oncology Biotech, *SVP, Head of Translational Medicine & Early Clinical Development for a Boston-area Oncology Company, and *Sr. Director/Team Lead, Early Clinical Development for a major NJ Immuno-oncology Pharma.
Keywords: CMO, Chief Medical Officer, EVP, SVP, Vice President, Oncology, Hematology, Immuno-Oncology, Immunology, Cancer, Clinical Research, Clinical Development, Global, Leadership, Executive Management, Management, Regulatory, Medical Affairs, Operations, Biostatistics, Translational