Scientific Director, Translational Science Oncology opportunity (Global Clinical Pharmacology Lead) | Top 10 Global Oncology Co. | Innovative Science, Early- and Late-stage Clinical | Boston area
Summary of Opportunity:
An attractive Scientific Director or Associate Scientific Director level opportunity with one of the most successful Global Oncology companies, with one of the strongest pipelines in the world.
The Scientific Director, Quantitative Translational Science will be involved in the strategic, scientific, and operational aspects of multiple oncology/immuno-oncology programs from the clinical pharmacology perspective. You will provide scientific and strategic leadership as the Global Clinical Pharmacology Lead for assets across phases 1-4 of development (focus will be on early assets). You will be the ‘voice’ for the assigned assets from a clinical pharmacology perspective and you will work closely with functional experts across the R&D organization providing leadership and guidance in clinical pharmacology activities. As the Global Clinical Pharmacology Lead you will represent the Company in meetings with global regulatory agencies and participate as member of Business Development due diligence.
Confidentiality: All Inquiries, submissions & communications are treated as confidential information.
Location: Cambridge, MA
Attractive Features about this Opportunity and Company:
- Science: Advance innovative novel oncology/immuno-oncology assets across Phases I-IV of development (focus will be on early assets)
- Visibility: Rare opportunity to join a large, established, patient-focused and innovation-driven company, but on a lean team with high visibility and exposure to multiple studies and assets
- Broad Patient Impact: Be important part of drug development for multiple cancer treatments for patients
- Leadership Impact: Provide scientific and strategic leadership as the Global Clinical Pharmacology Lead – be the ‘voice’ for your assigned assets
- Cancer Treatments Track Record: Join a global industry leader to advance novel cancer treatments in a company with a strong track record of drug approvals and a rich pipeline of assets with novel modalities
- Strong Leadership: Join one of the most respected innovative oncology companies, known for developing some of the strongest leaders in the field through a culture of mentorship and collaboration
- Advancement and Promotional Opportunities: Make a real impact and with mentorship and guidance grow/advance into other internal senior level opportunities
- Associate Scientific Director Level: Ph.D. or Pharm D. with 7-10+ years of relevant Industry experience (in Pharma, Biotech, or CRO) in pharmacometrics, clinical pharmacology, pharmacokinetic, immunology or other relevant experience.
- Scientific Director Level: Ph.D. w/ or Pharm D. with 10-12+ years of relevant Industry experience (in Pharma, Biotech, or CRO) in pharmacometrics, clinical pharmacology, pharmacokinetic, immunology or other relevant experience.
- Demonstrated expertise in application of PK/PD, modeling and simulation, and use of clinical biomarkers for decision making; experience solving problems by using quantitative approaches.
- Demonstrated experience with design and analysis of clinical pharmacology studies.
- Knowledge of tumor immunology with demonstrated experience in the development of immuno-oncology therapies and novel therapeutic modalities (e.g., bi-specifics, ADCs, cellular therapies) is highly desirable.
- Excellent interpersonal communication and leadership skills, able to drive global collaborations in cross-functional, multi-cultural organizations, and effective at building alliances across functions.
Director, Executive Search
Cornerstone Search Group, LLC s
6 Campus Drive, Parsippany, NJ 07054
Phone: 973-656-0220 x734
Keywords: Oncology, Early Clinical, Clinical Development, Drug Development, Pharmacology, Clinical Pharmacology, PK/PD, Biomarkers, Clinical Pharmacology studies, Scientific Director, Clin Dev, Hematology/Oncology, Hema/Onc, Leadership, Pharma, Pharmaceuticals, Biopharma, Early Stage, Early Clin Dev, immuno-oncology, I/O, IO, PhD., Ph.D., Doctorate, PharmD, Master’s Degree, M.S., MS, investigator, phase I, Phase II, phase III, phase IV, clinical biomarkers, modeling & simulation, study design, PK/PD data analysis, pharmacology, clinical, study, trial, studies, trials, BioPharma, innovative, cancer, Lead, early, tumor, tumor immunology, science, scientific, ADCs, bi-specifics, cellular therapies, Biotech, Biotechnology