CEO, US Subsidiary, Specialty Pharma | New Jersey: RETAINED SEARCH
Summary: Cornerstone Search Group has been retained by a successful branded specialty pharmaceutical company that enjoys an enviable historical track record of therapeutic area leadership, technical innovation, and stability. Our client is seeking to hire an entrepreneurial, hands-on, commercially-oriented executive to serve as CEO/Country Head of their US subsidiary, which is based in New Jersey.
As US CEO, you will oversee US commercial, regulatory/quality, supply chain, and medical affairs activities. In addition, you will be active in business development efforts (in-licensing/co-promotion/etc.) for this US subsidiary as our client prides itself on the independence with which it allows its subsidiary CEOs to operate.
Location: New Jersey
Desired Skills / Experiences / Intangibles:
- Commercial leadership experience in a branded pharmaceutical/biotech company in specialty pharma therapeutic areas such as dermatology, endocrinology, women’s health, men’s health, urology, etc.
- Prior experience in a similar role (US CEO / Business Unit Head / CCO) is a plus but will consider candidates at other leadership levels who have held P&L responsibility.
- Business Development experience with commercial-stage in-licensing and/or co-promotion agreements is a plus.
- A demonstrated track record of accomplishments that can be traced to the implementation and management of your own strategic initiatives.
- An individual who is self-driven, entrepreneurial, hands-on, detail oriented, and has strong emotional intelligence.
Corey S. Ackerman, JD | Senior Partner
o: 973.656.0220 x 716
Thomas Fascia | Partner
o: 973-656-0220 x717
CORNERSTONE SEARCH GROUP - Pharma & Biotech Executive Search
6 Campus Drive | Suite 301 | Parsippany, New Jersey 07054 USA
About Cornerstone Search Group: Recognized by Forbes multiple times as one of the Top Executive Search Firms in the USA, we are a Pharmaceutical & Biotech Executive Search Firm that works across the spectrum of US and globally-based companies ranging from biotech startups to large, multinational branded and generic pharmas. We are particularly known for our long history of helping lesser-known US and globally-based companies compete for top talent at the Director, VP, and CxO (CEO, CMO, CSO, CCO) levels.
Recent Retained Searches:
- CEO | generic injectable start-up
- CMO | late-stage public biotech
- CSO | mid-size global biotech
- President/US Commercial Head | OSD generics start-up
- SVP, Head of Global Medical Affairs | mid-size oncology company
- SVP, Head of Global Regulatory Affairs | late-stage Israeli biotech
- Group VP, Global Commercial Head, API Business Unit
- VP, Head of R&D Operations | Boston biotech
- VP, Head of Health Economics & Outcomes Research | Top CNS pharma
- VP, Head of Real-World Evidence | Top 5 pharma
- Medical Director, Clinical Development | Boston biotech
- Medical Director, Translation Medicine, Neuroscience | Top 5 biotech firm
Keywords: President, Chief Executive Officer, BU Head, Chief Commercial Officer, Commercial Head, VP, SVP, EVP, Vice President, Sales & Marketing