WW HEOR Director, Oncology Lead | Highly Attractive Global Pharmaceutical Company: RETAINED SEARCH
This retained search is being conducted on behalf of a global pharmaceutical company that has many successfully marketed products as well as a rich pipeline. They have an impressive oncology and immuno-science portfolio across all stages of development. This is an excellent opportunity as this highly visible, hands-on role will serve as a Global HEOR Oncology Lead to develop strategy, shape and champion HEOR methodology across various indications and assets.
Other Attractive Features about this Company & Opportunity:
- Global Pharmaceutical Company and a leader within Oncology.
- You will manage a broad scope of responsibilities, which include developing best in class HEOR strategy, shape and build relationships with internal/external partners.
- A company that offers “the best of both worlds” - a Global Company that is established, profitable, expanding and financially stable—yet is not too rigid or bureaucratic, which offers its people a flat organization structure where they have a lot of responsibility and opportunity to make a real impact.
Location: This company is located in New Jersey – in an area that is very commutable from many parts of NJ, as well as from New York City and PA.
Responsibilities in a Nutshell:
- This position is for a seasoned health economics and outcomes research professional to support value demonstration of immuno-oncology treatments in Mel/GU cancer settings.
- A major focus of this position is to design the strategy and lead the implementation of a pan-European observational study of patients across several types of Mel/GU malignancies and lines of therapy.
- The study will require the engagement of senior internal and external collaborators will require a high level of organizational and scientific leadership.
- Additionally, the successful candidate will also lead strategy development and execution of a comprehensive HEOR book of work supporting worldwide market access for one or more indications within the Mel/GU malignancies.
Desired Skills & Qualifications:
- PhD or Masters in a relevant field of study (epidemiology, biostatistics, health economics, health services research, etc.)
- Minimum of 5 years relevant health economics and outcomes research experience within the pharmaceutical industry.
- Experience in oncology is preferred, with experience with a variety of approaches to assembling real-world data on epidemiology, treatment, health resource use, and clinical outcomes for European cancer patients.
- Experience in defining and leading an HEOR book of work to support worldwide value and access for a medicine is required.
- Strong written and spoken communication skills and be capable of distilling the essential elements of complex issues for senior internal and external stakeholders and scientific audiences.
- The successful candidate will be highly collaborative and a persuasive leader and collaborator to peers in a highly matrixed organization.
- The candidate should have a strong record of scientific leadership in observational research, evidenced by peer-reviewed publications.
Rita Boyle, Partner, Co-Lead Market Access & HEOR Practice
973.656.0220 ext. 735 | firstname.lastname@example.org
Cornerstone Search Group, LLC
Life Sciences Executive Search
6 Campus Drive | Parsippany, NJ 07054