WW HEOR Director, Economic Modeling
Highly Attractive Global Pharmaceutical Company: RETAINED SEARCH
This retained search is being conducted on behalf of a global pharmaceutical company that has many successfully marketed products as well as a rich pipeline. They have an impressive oncology and immuno-science portfolio across all stages of development. This is an excellent opportunity as this highly visible, hands-on role will serve as a Global HEOR Economic Lead to develop strategy, shape and champion modeling methodology across various indications and assets.
Other Attractive Features about this Company & Opportunity:
- This is a foundational role. In this newly created position, you will be the subject matter expert to their WW HEOR team, managing a broad scope of responsibilities, which include developing best in class modeling strategies, as well as shape and build relationships with internal/external partners.
- Global Pharmaceutical Company and a leader within Oncology.
- A company that offers “the best of both worlds” - a Global Company that is established, profitable, expanding and financially stable—yet is not too rigid or bureaucratic, which offers its people a flat organization structure where they have a lot of responsibility and opportunity to make a real impact.
Location: This company is located in New Jersey – in an area that is very commutable from many parts of NJ, as well as from New York City and PA.
Responsibilities in a Nutshell:
- Develop best in class innovative modeling methodology and lead external strategy to evolve payer/HTA agency methodology in the assessment of the value portfolio.
- Act as scientific leader to WWHEOR and horizon scan the latest advances in modeling methodology from academia, payers and competitors embedding key learnings.
- Partner with key company affiliates to implement strategies to evolve local HTA agency modeling methodology
- Lead cost-effectiveness, budget impact models and, in collaboration with cross-functional local, regional and global teams.
- Lead early economic modeling to inform pricing strategies.
- Interpret clinical studies results and plan additional statistical analyses needed for core models and model adaptations, including indirect treatment comparisons.
- Presenting, obtaining feedback and re-analyzing model results, with a focus on the global market needs.
- Lead publications of core global economic models.
Desired Skills & Qualifications:
- PhD or Masters in a relevant field of study (economics, health economics, public health, epidemiology, etc.)
- Minimum of 3+ year’s relevant health economics and outcomes research experience.
- Strong experience in developing health economic models and working with HTA and/or related agencies.
- Previous experience in oncology a plus.
- Experience using model development and data analysis software, as well as Visual Basic.
Cornerstone Search Group considers all inquiries, resume submissions, and any other personal information submitted/shared with us as confidential information. Any information provided/shared with us will not be shared with any parties outside of Cornerstone Search Group without your prior permission.
Rita Boyle, Partner
HEOR/Market Access Practice Co-Lead
Cornerstone Search Group, LLC
Life Sciences Executive Search
6 Campus Drive | Parsippany, NJ 07054
p 973.656.0220 | f 973.656.0228