Director, Systems of Care Marketing; Managed Markets (MA);Pharma; Newly Created Position: RETAINED SEARCH
Summary: A multi-billion dollar Global Pharmaceutical Company has Retained Cornerstone Search Group’s Managed Markets Practice in order to help them identify a Director, Systems or Care Marketing. Some of the attractive/unique features about this opportunity include:
Location: Boston, MA. Relocation is available for qualified candidates.
Attractive features about this position and company:
- Newly Created Position. Help create the first set of footprints in this role.
- Stability & Growth: Our client has a strong multi-therapeutic pipeline and has high revenue generating marketed products.
- Visibility: A challenging, highly-visible role in a critically important function for the Company.
Summary of Responsibilities:
- The Managed Markets, Director of Systems of Care Marketing will be responsible for developing and executing the overarching marketing plans for Systems of Care, such as, Integrated Delivery Networks, Long Term Care (Skilled Nursing Facilities, Intermediate Care Facilities and Assisted Living Facilities), Accountable Care Organizations and any other emerging or selected channels.
The marketing plan will need to identify and prioritize opportunities across all the Company’s therapeutic areas and brands.
- Serve as a critical liaison to the IDN and LTC Account Director teams and will be expected to attend team meetings, attend Systems of Care conferences and meet with Systems of Care Customers. This individual will work in collaboration with the Managed Markets Marketing Therapeutic Leads and teams, Brand teams and other internal stakeholders where Systems of Care marketing expertise is needed.
- Gathering, understanding and interpreting the needs of the Systems of Care customers and defining the associated marketing strategies.
- Discovering, prioritizing and executing ‘above brand’ and ‘above therapeutic area’ tactics.
- Minimum of 10 years’ experience in pharmaceutical/biotech industry, with a minimum of 5 years within the Managed Markets.
- Must have experience in at least two areas: Managed Care Marketing, Channel Marketing, Brand Marketing, Account Management, Pharmacy or Integrated Delivery Systems/Systems of Care.
Cornerstone Search Group considers all inquiries, resume submissions, and any other personal information submitted/shared with us as confidential information. Any information provided/shared with us will not be shared with any parties outside of Cornerstone Search Group without your prior permission.
Rita Boyle, Partner
HEOR/Market Access Practice Co-Lead
Cornerstone Search Group, LLC
Life Sciences Executive Search
6 Campus Drive | Parsippany, NJ 07054
p 973.656.0220 | f 973.656.0228