Sr. Medical Director Leadership & Management Role (Hem/Onc/IO) | 1 of the Top Global Hem/Onc/IO Leaders | Princeton, NJ Area: RETAINED SEARCH
Summary of Opportunity:
A very attractive Sr. Medical Leadership and Management opportunity with one of the foremost Global Pharma/Biotech Hem/Onc/IO Leaders, with one of the strongest pipelines in the world. You will directly manage a team of MDs (Hem/Onc MDs) that are the Medical Leaders for several mono and combination early-stage Hem/Onc/IO assets to treat multiple cancers. You will provide the MDs on your team with direction, guidance and help them design and develop effective Clinical Development Plans (CDPs), Target Product Profiles input (TPP), clinical study protocols and much more.
This Sr. Medical Leadership and Management opportunity is with one of the most successful Hem/Onc/IO global leaders with a strong track record of discovering and developing novel breakthrough cancer treatments, and one of the strongest Hem/Onc/IO pipelines in the industry. You will have significant impact on the development results for this company’s early-stage assets, in a highly-visible position with a company that offers substantial career advancement opportunities.
Confidentiality: All Inquiries, submissions & communications are treated as confidential information
Location: Princeton, NJ
Relocation Assistance: Relocation assistance is available for qualifying candidates
Attractive Features about this Opportunity, Position and Company:
- Broad Patient Impact: Lead the development of multiple cancer treatments to bring to the bedside sooner
- Innovative Cancer Treatments Track Record: Develop novel mono and combination treatments in a company with a history of developing multiple breakthrough cancer therapies
- Legacy: Join one of the most respected innovative oncology companies, known for developing some of the strongest medical leaders in the field through a culture of mentorship and collaboration
- Advancement and Promotional Opportunities: Gain valuable clinical development leadership and management experience with a growing global leader, in a highly-visible role where you can make a real impact on several Hem/Onc/IO products to treat multiple cancers
- Pipeline: Join a company with one of the strongest Hem/Onc/IO pipelines in the world
- Track Record: Join a global leader which has successfully developed multiple innovative blockbuster cancer products
- Strong Career Development Opportunities: Join a company known for providing its team members with opportunities to move/transfer across the company’s multiple Clinical Development Groups (i.e. Early Stage and Later Stage) to grow, expand, diversify, develop and advance their careers
- Education: MD Hematology/Oncology
- Oncology Clinical Development: Proven track record of developing and designing the medical strategies for developing oncology assets in early and/or later-stages of development
- Management: Proven track record of directly managing professionals, in a collaborative “we” vs. “I” culture.
- Accountable: Accepts and takes responsibility while working to ensure success of the team
- Communication skills: Strong communication skills (oral, writing and presentation skills)
- Problem Solver: Solution oriented leader, able to be responsive to new developments and challenges.
- Learner: Must possess a passion for learning and have a curious mind.
Cara Brozenich | Life Sciences Executive Search Specialist
Cornerstone Search Group, LLC
6 Campus Drive, Parsippany, NJ 07054
Phone: 973-656-0220 x736
Keywords: Oncology, Clinical, Clinical Development, Clin Dev, Hematology, Hematology/Oncology, Hema/Onc, Hem/Onc, Leadership, MD, Pharma, Pharmaceuticals, Biopharma, Early Stage, Early Clin Dev, Immuno-oncology, MD, M.D., Medical Doctor, Physician, PhD., Ph.D., Doctorate, PharmD, investigator, phase III, Phase IV, phase 4, clinical, study, trial, studies, trials, Field, Translational, BioPharma, innovative, Cancer, Program Lead, Lead, CPL, Early, tumor, Biotech, Biotechnology