Sr/Medical Director, Medical Affairs | Rare Disease Specialty Biotech | Impact Role | New Brunswick, NJ Area: RETAINED SEARCH
In this highly-visible Medical Affairs role reporting directly to Global Medical Affairs Sr. Management, you will be the Medical Strategy Leader for a very important novel asset in later-stages of development to treat a rare genetic disorder. This challenging role will provide you an opportunity to contribute to many Medical Affairs activities for an important pre-launch asset (i.e. communicating with KOLs and Patient Advocacy Groups, working closely with Clinical Development and Regulatory Affairs, providing input, guidance, suggestions to the medical strategies for medical and scientific communications, publications, MSL training and materials, labeling, Health Economics/RWE and more).
This will be a challenging Medical Affairs position with an established small Rare Disease Specialty Biopharma that is growing and expanding, and that will offer you many opportunities to learn, grow, and diversify your skills, and will also offer you a real chance for promotional opportunities to advance your career too. This position also offers you a chance to join a company that is truly committed and passionate about discovering and developing important Rare Disease treatments with a sense-of-urgency for the patient populations they are striving to help.
Confidentiality: All inquiries and submissions are treated as confidential information
Location: This company is located in the New Brunswick/Princeton, NJ area and is easily commutable from many areas of NJ and PA.
Relocation: Relocation assistance is available for qualifying candidates.
Attractive Features about this Opportunity:
- Visibility: you will directly report to Global Medical Affairs Sr. Management
- Impact: you will be in a position where you can make significant contributions to a key asset
- Important Drugs: you will work with novel products to help patients with rare genetic diseases
- Advancement: this position offers an opportunity to expand your responsibilities and develop your medical affairs experiences/skills with a growing and expanding company that offers a highly visible position and platform to prove and showcase your capabilities
- Culture: enjoy and be part of a patient focused company with a real and strong passion to discover and develop important Rare Disease products with a sense-of-urgency to help the patient populations they want to help
- Profile 1: A MD with a several years of progressive Medical Affairs experience
- Profile 2: A non-MD (PhD or PharmD) with a strong Medical Affairs background
- TA experience: Rare Disease experience is a plus, not required. Any experience with products treating Metabolic, Neurological, Pulmonary and/or Genetic disorders is a plus, but not required
- Personal qualities to include: strong communications skills, team-oriented, collaborative, willing to roll-up your sleeves and do what it takes to help the team and company succeed
Cliff Miras | Managing Partner
Cornerstone Search Group, LLC | Life Sciences Executive Search Specialists
6 Campus Drive, NJ 07054
Phone: 973-656-0220 x711
Keywords: Medical Affairs, MD, M.D., Physician, Medical Director, Rare, Disease, Metabolism, Metabolic, Neurology, Neuro, Muscular, Clinical, MSL, Liaison, Medical, Scientific, Communications, Publications, Label, Labeling, Regulatory, Health Economics, HEOR, HE&OR, RWE, Real World Evidence, RWD, Real World Data