Sr. Medical Director (M.D.), Global Medical Affairs | Rare Disease Biopharma: RETAINED SEARCH
Very visible, challenging and rewarding opportunity to be the Global Medical Affairs Leader (M.D.) for an important Rare Disease Portfolio that includes in-development and soon to launch novel treatments and approved rare genetic disease treatments too. You will be very involved with all the Global Medical Strategy discussions and decisions made for this very important portfolio and rare genetic disease treatments.
This opportunity will be a good match for an M.D. seeking a highly visible position with a smaller biopharma company focused on developing and commercializing novel drugs to treat rare genetic diseases where you can see the impact of your contributions. You will directly communicate and interact with Sr. Executive Management and Sr. Management representing multiple functional areas (e.g. Clinical Development, Commercial, Regulatory, Patient Advocacy and others).
In addition to being a highly visible position where you can make a real impact, this is also an opportunity to join a rare disease focused company with an unparalleled commitment to helping their target patient communities with a sense-of-urgency.
Confidentiality: All inquiries and submissions are treated as confidential information
Location: This Company is located in a Central NJ area that is commutable from many areas in NJ, PA and NYC too.
Relocation: Relocation assistance is available for qualifying candidates
Attractive Features about this Opportunity:
- Impact: you will make significant contributions and see the impact of your input and efforts
- High visibility: you will directly interact and communicate with Sr. Exec & Functional Management
- Valuable experience: you will gain valuable Global pre and post launch experience with novel assets
- Promotional opportunities: this position will provide you with an ideal opportunity to be noticed
- Culture: join a rare disease specialty company with an unparalleled commitment and sense-of-urgency to develop and get important novel treatments to patients
- M.D. degree is required
- Medical training and/or experience in genetics, metabolism, neurology, cardiology, pulmonary and/or with any rare diseases is a very big plus
- Several years of Medical Affairs experience gained working in industry with a pharma/biotech
- Very strong communication and presentation skills
- Willingness and ability to effectively work in a smaller entrepreneurial environment
Cliff Miras | Managing Partner
Cornerstone Search Group, LLC | Life Sciences Executive Search Specialists
6 Campus Drive, NJ 07054
Phone: 973-656-0220 x711
Keywords: Medical Affairs, MD, M.D., Physician, Medical Director, Rare, Disease, Metabolism, Metabolic, Neurology, Neuro, Muscular, Clinical, MSL, Liaison, Medical, Scientific, Communications, Publications, Label, Labeling, Regulatory, Health Economics, HEOR, HE&OR, RWE, Real World Evidence, RWD, Real World Data