Sr. Medical Director, Hematologist/Oncologist – AML Clinical Development | BioPharma Salt Lake City Area: RETAINED SEARCH
Summary of This Attractive Opportunity:
Very attractive opportunity to join a growing development-stage Biopharma/Biotech Company developing important new cancer drugs to treat both solid tumors and hematological malignancies. Initially, you will be part of a Clinical Development Team developing a new and important drug to treat a Rare Disease/Disorder, Acute Myeloid Leukemia (AML) that will soon be moving into registrational Phase 3 clinical trials/studies.
This is a great time to join this development-stage Biopharma Company where you will be a key member of the clinical development team developing its lead drug/asset to treat AML and to help them develop their other drugs/assets too. The company has a very strong Sr. Management team with a proven track record of developing FDA approved drugs, and its lead asset is biomarker-driven with strong Proof-of-Concept results. And, this Biopharma has very strong funding from its multi-billion dollar parent company to invest in, expand and execute its immediate R&D plans and its longer-term R&D plans too.
Also, the company is located in a Utah, which offers great quality-of-life experiences/choices, e.g. skiing, snowboarding, hiking, biking, walking, lower cost-of-living, fine arts, museums and more. And, the Salt Lake City area is consistently rated/ranked as one of the best places to live in the USA.
Location: Salt Lake City, Utah area
Relocation: Relocation assistance is available
Confidentiality: All inquiries, submissions & communications are treated as confidential information
Attractive Features about this Unique Opportunity and Position include:
- Impact and help: an opportunity to develop important new cancer treatments to help many patients
- Lead drug/asset: develop an important biomarker-driven drug with strong PoC results
- FDA: FDA awarded Orphan Drug designation & agreed to Accelerated Approval Process for lead asset
- Valuable experience: gain a lot of valuable early & later-stage clinical development experience
- Proven Sr. Management Team: Sr. Management has already developed FDA approved drugs
- Financial Security: this Biopharma has significant funding and multi-billion dollar parent company
- Quality-of-Life/Utah Living: work, play & enjoy living in one of the top rated places to live in the USA
- Culture/environment: work with a team of people that are accomplished, knowledgeable, professional and a pleasure to work with and be around
- MD, Hematologist/Oncologist
- A proven clinical development track record gained working in industry with early and/or later-stage hematology/oncology drugs/assets
- Very good communication skills (oral, writing and presentation skills)
- Team player capable of working collaboratively with other MDs/Clinicians, Clinical Operations, Regulatory Affairs, Biostatistics and other internal and external members of the Clinical Development Team.
Cliff Miras | Co-founder & Managing Partner
Cornerstone Search Group, LLC
Life Sciences Executive Search
Phone: 973-656-0220 x711
Keywords: MD, M.D., Medical Doctor, Physician, Hematology, Haematology, Oncology, Hematologist, Oncologist, Principal Investigator, PI, KOL, Key Opinion Leader, Blood cancer, solid tumor, hematological, malignancies, Associate Professor, Assistant Professor, Professor, cancer, trial, study, clinical, patient, NDA, FDA, biopharmaceutical, biopharma, pharmaceutical, biotechnology, immuno-oncology, immuno, protocol, Utah, Salt Lake City