Sr. Medical Director, Global Medical Affairs – Rare Disease; Boston, MA: RETAINED SEARCH
Senior Global Medical Affairs Leader, Rare Disease for a leading Biotech based in the Boston, MA area.
Summary of Opportunity:
Highly visible Senior Director of Global Medical Affairs role, international in both scope and scale, with the opportunity to be strategic, expansive and highly impactful with a global leader in Rare Diseases. Exciting time to join successful multi-billion dollar organization experiencing new focus, executive leadership and growth, and determined to hire their next generation of strategic leaders dedicated to improving the lives of patients and families impacted by rare disease.
The Senior Medical Director, Global Medical Affairs will lead international medical strategic planning for a currently marketed product as well as a Phase 3 next generation product offering, central to the company’s near and long-term growth. It is a lucrative opportunity to gain or deepen valuable Rare Disease pre-launch and launch medical strategy experience, on a global scale.
Location: Boston, Massachusetts (Zurich, Switzerland possible, if appropriate for candidate)
Relocation Assistance: Relocation assistance is available for qualifying candidates.
Attractive Features about this Opportunity, Position and Company:
- Rare Disease Focus: Global leader in Rare Disease.
- Visibility: High visibility role in company’s strategic product pipeline, overseeing Medical Affairs internationally for a product highlighted as core to the company’s growth.
- International: Exciting opportunity to operate medical affairs internationally, with broad strategic responsibility.
- Impact: Join a company developing important new therapies for unmet medical needs and provide important medical strategy to successfully launch those therapies.
- Advancement: Company is specifically targeting next generation leaders, with opportunities for advancement that can be vertical, lateral or global.
- Culture: Outstanding flexibility and an open company culture committed to building a highly ethical, collegial and mission drive work environment.
- Attractive Compensation: Highly competitive compensation and benefits package, including Long Term Incentives (RSUs).
- Education: MD, PhD or PharmD degree
- Medical Affairs: Minimum of 5 years Medical Affairs / Medical Affairs strategy experience
- Leadership: proven track record of developing strategic plans and managing execution
- Communication skills: strong communication skills (oral, writing and presentation skills)’
- KOL communications: track record of effectively communicating and interacting with KOLs
- Therapeutic Areas: Rare Disease, Nephrology, Hematology and/or Internal Medicine preferred, but not required
Confidentiality: All Inquiries, submissions & communications are treated as confidential information
Cara Brozenich | Executive Recruiter
973.656.0220 ext. 736 | email@example.com
Cornerstone Search Group, LLC
Life Sciences Executive Search
6 Campus Drive | Parsippany, NJ 07054
MD, M.D., Medical Doctor, Physician, PhD., Ph.D., Doctorate, PharmD, rare, orphan, medical affairs, international, global, launch, KOL, Advisory Board, Registry Study, complement, medical information, publications, scientific, MSL, liaison, LCM, lifecycle, HEOR, HE&OR, health economics, IIS, investigator, phase III, Phase IV, phase 4, clinical, study, trial, studies, trials, FDA, field, presentations, Boston, Nephrology, Hematology, Internal Medicine