Sr. Manager, Clinical Development Operations;
Global Biotech Leader, Work Flexibility, NJ area
This is a great career opportunity for an industry professional to utilize his/her experience in managing all aspects of clinical development/research and operations, while having real growth opportunity within a stable, innovative and growing global biopharmaceutical company which has an exciting immuno-oncology pipeline across all stages of development. You will be part of an excellent team of experienced industry professionals and have the chance to make a major impact on new breakthrough cancer therapies, while gaining valuable experience working on a variety of innovative/promising compounds. In addition, you will receive a competitive compensation package, top notch benefits and long-term incentives, and a flexible working environment.
Attractive Features about this Company and Position:
- Stable and Growing Company: Gain valuable experience working for a world-class Global Biopharma leader whose R&D organization is considered among the most exciting and innovative in the industry.
- Unique Opportunity: A highly visible role with a broad scope of responsibilities across clinical operations with the opportunity for internal growth. You will get to work on exciting and high-profile immuno-oncology compounds across various stages of development.
- Excellent Reputation: Our client is consistently ranked as a “Top Employer to Work For” and has been recognized by reputable business, science and industry publications as a leading company across areas such as innovation, vision, development, etc.
- Innovative Biologics Pipeline: Our client has a deep and diverse pipeline across multiple therapeutic areas, including an impressive portfolio of oncology biologic assets.
- Strong Compensation/Benefits/Work Flexibility: This will include a competitive base salary, strong annual bonus, stock incentives, 401k automatic company matching, flex time, etc.
New Jersey. This company is commutable from many parts of NJ, as well as from New York City and Pennsylvania.
- You will be an integral member in driving the planning and execution of global oncology clinical trials; manage the operational responsibilities of daily trial activities for oncology studies. This can include a range of cancer indications.
- Clinical protocol development/writing, protocol feasibility, forecasting and budget management, CRO/vendor selection and management.
- Serve as project team leader accountable for the development and execution of these global trials with matrix management responsibility of the clinical trial team.
- Develop relationships with, and is the primary contact for, key stakeholders and co-development partners.
- Preparation of clinical outsourcing specifications and in the follow-up with day to day operational activities with the CROs and vendors.
- Work on exciting new oncology products in development and support the life cycle management strategy for marketed products.
- Assist in program level activities (e.g., tracking of oncology clinical compound publications, development of clinical sections of regulatory documents like Investigators’ Brochures, briefing books, safety updates, IND/NDA submission documents, and responses to Health Authorities questions).
- Bachelors degree is required (preferably in life sciences area). Advanced degree is preferred.
- 5+ years of relevant Clinical Research/Development (protocol development, etc.) and Operations (CRO/vendor management, budgets/timelines, etc.) trial management experience.
- Oncology experience is preferred, but isn’t required.
- A strong leadership presence as the primary operational contact for a global team of individuals assigned to the protocol.
Cornerstone Search Group considers all inquiries, resume submissions, and any other personal information submitted to us as confidential information. This information will not to be shared with any parties outside of Cornerstone Search Group without your prior permission.
Cornerstone Search Group, LLC
6 Campus Dive
Parsippany, NJ 07054