Sr. Manager, Clin Ops, Oncology:
Attractive Biotech, work from home 2 days, NJ/NYC area
In this newly created position, you will have the opportunity to lead critical studies across Clinical Operations to include: people management, trial/study ownership, cross-functional/matrix oversight, CRO/vendor management, financial/budgetary responsibility, etc. Our client is looking for someone that is highly accountable, with a true “just get it done” attitude. As such, they offer the same respect in return, to include flexibility to manage your work schedule around your time, which can also include an option to work multiple days from home. Our client is a growing and attractive oncology-focused Biotech that has recently been in the news for all the right reasons. They have a diverse oncology pipeline and a lucrative partnership with a top Pharma/Biotech.
This is an excellent opportunity for someone that may be frustrated at a larger organization and is looking for the next step in their career and trusts their ability to handle the management of studies in a more creative and flexible environment. Compensation packages are fair and competitive and include stock options.
Location: Northern New Jersey/New York City area.
Attractive Features about this Opportunity:
- Equity/Stock Options: you will receive equity in the form of stock options to participate in the success of the Company. Their stock has been very successful.
- Stability & Growth: Our client has a strong pipeline, is publicly traded, and has large amounts of cash on hand. You would be joining the group before they grow too large.
- Visibility: A challenging, highly-visible role where you will have the opportunity to interact with a variety of executives.
- Innovative Company: Work for a unique biotechnology company which is focusing on innovative therapies.
- Unique Culture: Work in a very collegial, fast-paced environment, which will not only gain you valuable experience, but also tremendous opportunity for internal growth/advancement.
- Oncology: Our client has a strong focus strictly within Oncology.
- Impactful Position: You will impact important Clinical Operations planning/discussions, be a key representative for Clinical Operations on multi-functional global project teams and have the ability to impact the way the department runs and operates.
- In summary, you will have ownership/responsibility for the design, planning, implementation and conduct of complex oncology clinical trials.
- Oversight and project management of individual studies as well as relevant program related activities.
- Management and oversight of CROs/vendors.
- Serve as the clinical operations point person managing protocol execution.
- Establish timelines/milestones and ensure accurate tracking and reporting of study metrics.
- Manage direct reports and assist with training and mentoring of clinical operations staff.
- Assist in the preparation of clinical documentation for regulatory submissions (IND/NDA).
- Participate and respond to Quality Assurance and/or regulatory authority inspection audits.
- Review and approve site budgets, manage clinical trial budgets, liaise with finance when financial reporting and projections are requested from management.
- BA/BS in Life Sciences
- 7-10+ years of Clinical Operations experience gained working for a Pharma/Biotech/CRO Co.
- Ability to work in a smaller/entrepreneurial environment (i.e. faster-paced, highly-visible…).
- Oncology experience is highly desirable.
- Direct report experience is highly desirable.
All inquiries and submissions will be held in the strictest confidence.
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org | Phone: 973-656-0220 x717