Sr. Drug Safety M.D./Physician | Top 5 Global Pharma | Complex Novel Rare Disease Drugs | San Francisco: RETAINED SEARCH
Great opportunity to utilize your medical training, knowledge and experience along with your Drug Safety experience in a highly challenging role where you will work with new innovative and complex drugs to treat major rare diseases, and you will use your analytical skills and capabilities to analyze aggregated safety data to detect and research safety signals, evaluate the adequacy of pharmacovigilance activities, labeling, REMS and more. This is not the run-of-the mill Medical Reviewer position.
This is also a very attractive chance to get your foot in the door and join one of the most successful and respected Global Pharma Industry Leaders that has several innovative drugs marketed in multiple Therapeutic Areas and one of the industry’s top R&D pipelines. This Global Pharma Industry Leader is also growing, which offers great career advancement opportunities, and it is also one the most financially stable companies in the industry and the world too.
Location: San Francisco, CA
Relocation: Relocation assistance is available
Attractive Features Include:
- Work with new complex and innovative drugs
- Focus on performing analytical PVG, signal detection, aggregated data analysis, REMS, RMPs, etc.
- Join a Top Global Pharma Industry Leader that offers career growth, advancement and more
- Join one of the most financially strong Global Pharma Companies (i.e. stability)
- Receive a very extensive benefits package
- Be part of a very one of the most successful and respected companies in the world
- Join a company that has one of the most extensive R&D pipelines across multiple Therapeutic Areas
- M.D. degree is required
- Several years of progressive Drug Safety experience gained working in industry
- Proven track record performing analytical drug safety activities, i.e. reviewing aggregated drug safety data, performing signal detection review and analysis, etc.
- Pluses include any epidemiology training and experience, experience working with drugs to treat rare diseases, working with any drugs accompanied by a REMS program
- Must have very good communication and presentation skills
Cliff Miras | Managing Partner
Cornerstone Search Group, LLC | Life Sciences Executive Search Specialists
6 Campus Drive | Parsippany, NJ 07054
Keywords: drug safety, pharmacovigilance, PVG, aggregate reports, signal detection, REMS, RMP, risk management, epidemiology, psur, FDA, monitor, San Francisco, South San Francisco