Senior/Medical Director Clinical Development (Respiratory NCE / NBE’s), Expanding Mid-Size Global Pharma/Biotech, NY/NJ Area
A unique opportunity to develop novel Respiratory therapies (NCE & NBE’s) in a highly visible Medical Leadership role. This is an attractive opportunity to join an established and growing / profitable mid-size pharma/biotech ($1bn+) in a nimble environment reporting directly to the Head of Respiratory Clinical Development while only being 2 steps removed from the CMO/President.
This exclusive (i.e. our firm is the only firm working on this) and highly prioritized MD role will have full ownership of multiple Respiratory programs with the opportunity to gain valuable Clinical and Regulatory filing experience (i.e. IND, NDA, etc.). This critical role will have ownership of multiple projects in the Respiratory portfolio across all phases of development (I-IV) with the chance to work on multiple upcoming IND/NDA filings/submissions, as they have 2 planned upcoming (2017 & 2018) in the Respiratory division alone.
You will be joining a "best of both worlds" Biopharma – a swift moving biotech environment, with the financial stability of a larger pharma. As compared to many Physician leadership roles in larger to mid-size companies, this opportunity immediately cuts through the "red tape" and gives you the ability to be directly responsible for their success in Respiratory with plenty of room for career growth. Furthermore, our client offers very competitive compensation packages.
New Jersey / New York City and some parts of Connecticut
Our client offers very competitive compensation packages to include an aggressively vesting long-term incentive package.
- Pipeline: 8+ Respiratory projects in various stages of clinical development in various indications (Asthma, COPD, Rhinitis, among others).
- Leadership: You will be the Medical Lead on multiple projects (NCE and NBE’s) with ownership and strategic oversight of these projects.
- Novel Treatments: A diverse product portfolio across various TA’s (Respiratory, Immunology, Oncology) including multiple first-in-class clinical-stage NBEs and a cutting-edge biologics engineering platform.
- High Visibility: Reporting directly to the Head of Respiratory Clinical Development and 2 steps removed from the CMO/President of the company.
- Culture: Minimal “red tape” – enjoy a flat structure in a nimble company environment (a reflection of the CEO’s philosophy).
- Financial Strength: Company generates significant annual revenues and profits that are reinvested into R&D for developing/acquiring new therapies.
- MD, DO or Equivalent.
- Strong Clinical Development experience in the pharma/biotech space, with preferred (but not required) experience in Respiratory.
Pulmonary, respiratory, medical director, COPD, biotech, clinical development, senior medical director
Courtland T. Miras | Director
CORNERSTONE SEARCH GROUP – Life Sciences Executive Search
6 Campus Drive | Parsippany, New Jersey 07054 USA