RETAINED SEARCH: Executive Recruiter – Life Sciences Executive Search – Cornerstone Search Group, NJ
Company Description (Who we are and what we do):
Cornerstone Search Group is an 18 year old Boutique Life Sciences Executive Search Firm founded by two search industry veterans that focuses exclusively on serving Pharmaceutical and Biotechnology Companies. Based in the United States and located in Parsippany, NJ, Cornerstone’s clients are small, medium and large Life Sciences companies based in the U.S. and Europe.
Career Opportunity (What an Executive Recruiter with our firm will do):
In a Nutshell: You will focus on developing search strategies for assigned clients/search assignments; identifying, researching, contacting and assessing prospective candidates; assisting in creating search status and candidate reports; attending weekly status calls regarding search progress; and participating in reference calls and creating reference reports.
- Manage research phase autonomously by leveraging mastery of research tools and market expertise to identify the best candidate targets.
- Actively recruit and assess candidates for specific engagements utilizing all tools necessary.
- Present a sufficient number of qualified, well-briefed candidates for each search assignment.
- Conduct candidate interviews, write high quality appraisals of candidates, and provide insightful comments on qualifications and fit.
- Perform reference checks, and participate in compensation negotiations with clients and candidates.
Qualifications (What skills and experiences we want you to have):
- 5+ years of Executive Search experience.
- Professionalism and honesty while building credibility, trust, and respect with internal and external clients.
- Undergraduate degree required. Relevant graduate degree or MBA preferred.
- Life Sciences Industry experience preferred; however, this is not required (will consider other industries if you have a strong interest in transitioning to the Life Sciences Industry).
- Self-motivated, has a “fire in the belly” to succeed.
- Excellent communication skills; articulate, persuasive and able to communicate difficult and complex matters in a straightforward, transparent manner.
- Strong organizational, analytical, detailed planning and project management skills; able to effectively prioritize projects and deliverables.
- Ability to develop well-planned strategies and achieve goals within tight timelines.
Steven Raz, Co-founder and Managing Partner
CORNERSTONE SEARCH GROUP – Life Sciences Executive Search
Six Campus Drive | Parsippany, NJ 07054 USA
CH: 41 61 508 7010