Medical Director; Rare Disease; Biotech; Boston, MA – RETAINED SEARCH
Medical Director, Rare Disease, for a leading Biotech based in the Boston, MA area.
Summary of Opportunity:
Will be responsible for providing strategic guidance to phase II/III development programs, as well as oversight of global clinical trial teams. S/he will be responsible for serving as a medical expert for the study team and medical monitor for phase 2-4 clinical trials. The ideal candidate will be Board Certified in Internal Medicine with 3-5 years of industry experience. This position offers substantial opportunities for regulatory and commercial interactions and career advancement in the fast-moving area of rare disease.
This is an exciting time to join successful multi-billion dollar organization experiencing new focus, executive leadership and growth, and determined to hire their next generation of strategic leaders dedicated to improving the lives of patients and families impacted by rare disease.
Location: Boston, Massachusetts
Relocation Assistance: Relocation assistance is available for qualifying candidates.
Attractive Features about this Opportunity, Position and Company:
- Rare Disease Focus: Global leader in Rare Disease.
- Impact: Join a company developing important new therapies for unmet medical needs and provide important medical strategy to successfully launch those therapies.
- Advancement: Company is specifically targeting next generation leaders, with opportunities for advancement that can be vertical, lateral or global.
- Culture: Outstanding flexibility and an open company culture committed to building a highly ethical, collegial and mission drive work environment.
- Attractive Compensation: Highly competitive compensation and benefits package, including Long Term Incentives (RSUs).
- MD or equivalent
- Board Certified in Internal Medicine, subspecialty training preferred
- Minimum 3-5 years’ of industry experience required
Confidentiality: All Inquiries, submissions & communications are treated as confidential information
Cara Brozenich | Executive Recruiter
973.656.0220 ext. 736 | email@example.com
Cornerstone Search Group, LLC
Life Sciences Executive Search
6 Campus Drive | Parsippany, NJ 07054