Manager, Global Clinical Operations – Immuno-oncology
Innovative & Rapidly Growing Global Biotech/Pharma – NJ
Summary: Our client is a reputable global biotech/pharmaceutical company with a proven track record of success which has experienced tremendous growth over the past few years. This company has an exciting oncology/immuno-therapy drug pipeline in early-late stage development. This is a great career opportunity where you will be able to utilize your clinical operations experience in managing operational oversight and cross-functional teams/relationships and gain valuable experience working on a variety of innovative/promising biologic compounds across multiple cancer indications. The right person for this company is someone who will bring fresh new ideas to the team, a big picture thinker, and will be able to hit the ground running.
Attractive Features about this Company and Position:
- World Class R&D Organization: Gain valuable experience working for a world-class Global company whose R&D organization is considered among the most productive and innovative in the industry.
- Culture & Environment: Not only will you gain valuable experience working on high profile global oncology trials, there is very real opportunity for internal growth/advancement.
- Cutting Edge Pipeline: Our client has a deep and diverse pipeline and portfolio of oncology biologic assets.
- Flexibility: Work for a company that is known for treating its employees well and providing a flexible work environment.
- Innovation-focused Company: You will be part of an organization that is focused on continuous innovation and creativity.
- Competitive Compensation Package: In addition to a base salary, this will include annual double-digit bonus, stock incentives, 401k automatic company contribution & matching, great benefits, flex time, etc.
Location: NJ metro area
- You will be an integral member in driving the planning and execution of global oncology clinical trials; manage the operational responsibilities of daily trial activities for oncology studies. This can include a range of cancer indications.
- Serve as project team leader accountable for the development and execution of these global trials with matrix management responsibility of the clinical trial team.
- Build relationships with internal and external partners (alliance partners, regulatory authorities, university/scientific associations).
- Clinical protocol development, protocol feasibility, forecasting and budget management, CRO/vendor selection and management.
- Develop relationships with key stakeholders and co-development partners.
- Preparation of clinical outsourcing specifications and in the follow-up with day to day operational activities with the CROs and vendors.
- Work on exciting new oncology products in development and support the life cycle management strategy for marketed products.
- Assist in program level activities (e.g., tracking of oncology clinical compound publications, development of clinical sections of regulatory documents like Investigators’ Brochures, briefing books, safety updates, IND/NDA submission documents, and responses to Health Authorities questions).
- Bachelors degree is required (preferably in life sciences area). Advanced degree is preferred.
- Relevant experience in Clinical Operations (CRO/vendor management, study management, budgets/timelines), Cross-Functional Management, Project Management, and Clinical Development working at a pharmaceutical and/or biotech company.
- A leadership presence as the primary operational contact for a global team of individuals assigned to the protocol.
- Experience managing cross-functional study management teams.
Cornerstone Search Group considers all inquiries, resume submissions, and any other personal information submitted to us as confidential information. This information will not to be shared with any parties outside of Cornerstone Search Group without your prior permission.
Brian C. Skurka | Director
CORNERSTONE SEARCH GROUP, LLC – www.cornerstonesg.com
Life Sciences Executive Search
6 Campus Drive | Parsippany, NJ 07054