Global Medical Leader (MD, PhD, PharMD): Top Immuno-Oncology Pharma: NY/NJ/PA Area
A Top Oncology Global Pharma Industry Leader located in the NJ/NYC area has a Unique & Attractive opportunity available for a MD/Physician to join their team where he/she will be involved with Clinical Development & Medical affairs for one or multiple pharmaceuticals/biologics in both early and/or later-stages of Clinical Development to treat various cancers (solid tumors).
A Global Oncology Industry Leader located in the NJ/NYC area with one of the strongest track records of developing and receiving regulatory approvals for multiple important Oncology/Hematology drugs/biologics. This Global Leader has one of the strongest and deepest pipelines of promising new drugs/biologics to treat multiple cancers (solid organ tumors, blood cancers, and immuno-oncology).
All inquiries and submissions will be held in the strictest confidence
Central New Jersey (note: many employees of this Company also live in NYC and PA and commute to and from their NYC/PA residence to their NJ-based Headquarters)
Relocation assistance is available for qualifying candidates.
Attractive Features about this Opportunity:
- Develop important new medicines to treat multiple solid tumor cancers.
- Gain a lot of valuable Clinical development experience, i.e. both early (Phase I/II/IIb) & later stage Clinical development experience (Phase III registrational/pivotal trial experience).
- Gain valuable regulatory submission experience (e.g. NDA filings).
- Gain valuable Phase IIIb, IV and IIS experience.
- Interact directly with KOLs and PIs in the Oncology field.
- Attractive opportunity to be involved with both Clinical Development and Medical affair
- Work closely with a very accomplished team of MDs/peers in a collaborative environment.
- Join a company that is a highly-regarded Oncology/Hematology/I-O Leader.
- Join a company with what most experts consider to be the richest/deepest Oncology/Hematology development pipeline in the World.
- Get the best of both Worlds: be part of nimble Oncology Company with a “sense-of-urgency” to develop new Oncology medicines to treat cancer patients, while being part of a much larger Industry Leader with the financial resources to internally fund extensive R&D activities.
- Receive a very competitive compensation package and a very strong benefits package too.
- Great opportunity to get involved with new medicines to treat various forms of cancer.
In a nutshell, you will be very actively involved with the Clinical Development and Medical affairs activities for one or more Oncology/Hematology and/or Immuno-Oncology drugs to treat multiple blood and solid tumor cancers. Your Clinical Development activities will involve both early and later-stage pre-approval activities (e.g. Phase II/IIb and Phase III), and your Medical affairs activities will involve diverse post-approval activities (e.g. Phase IIIb, IV and IIS activities) too. You will work very closely with a Global Development Team comprised of talented representatives from the various internal functional areas involved with development (e.g. Clinical Scientists, Clinical Operations, Regulatory Affairs, Biostatistics, Medical Writing and more).
- MD degree
- Board Certification (Hematology/Oncology) is a plus
- Clinical Development and/or Medical affairs experience gained working in industry is preferred, however, PI or sub-PI experience Clinical Development experience will also be considered too
- Very good communications skills are essential: you will be directly interacting with KOLs
- Personal traits: collaborative, eager to learn and contribute, self-starter, accountable
All inquiries and submissions are held in strict confidence, i.e. no information provided to us by you will be shared with any parties outside of Cornerstone Search Group without your permission to do so.
Courtland T. Miras | Life Sciences Executive Search & Recruitment Specialist
Email: email@example.com | Phone: 973-656-0220 x737
LinkedIn profile: https://www.linkedin.com/in/courtlandmiras
Cornerstone Search Group, LLC
Specialized Pharmaceutical | Biotechnology Executive Search & Recruitment Firm
6 Campus Drive | Parsippany, NJ 07054