RETAINED SEARCH: Executive Recruiter – Pharmaceutical/Biotech Executive Search – Cornerstone Search Group, NJ
Company Description (Who we are and what we do):
Cornerstone Search Group is a New Jersey-based boutique Life Sciences Executive Search Firm focused exclusively on working with Pharmaceutical and Biotechnology Companies around the world on their C-level, VP-level, and Director-level searches. We were founded in 2000 by search industry veterans with the vision that creating the best environment for retaining talented search professionals was the best means to provide clients with the best retained search services. We are proud of the fact that many of our search professionals have been with us for over 10 years.
Career Opportunity (What an Executive Recruiter with our firm will do):
In a Nutshell: You will focus on developing search strategies for assigned clients/search assignments; identifying, researching, contacting and assessing prospective candidates; assisting in creating search status and candidate reports; attending weekly status calls regarding search progress; and participating in reference calls and creating reference reports.
- Manage research phase autonomously by leveraging mastery of research tools and market expertise to identify the best candidate targets.
- Actively recruit and assess candidates for specific engagements utilizing all tools necessary.
- Present a sufficient number of qualified, well-briefed candidates for each search assignment.
- Conduct candidate interviews, write high quality appraisals of candidates, and provide insightful comments on qualifications and fit.
- Perform reference checks, and participate in compensation negotiations with clients and candidates.
Qualifications (What skills and experiences we want you to have):
- 5+ years of Executive Search experience.
- Professionalism and honesty while building credibility, trust, and respect with internal and external clients.
- Life Sciences Industry experience preferred; however, this is not required (will consider other industries if you have a strong interest in transitioning to the Life Sciences Industry).
- Self-motivated, has the “fire in the belly” to succeed.
- Excellent communication skills; articulate, persuasive and able to communicate difficult and complex matters in a straightforward, transparent manner.
- Strong organizational, analytical, detailed planning and project management skills; able to effectively prioritize projects and deliverables.
- Ability to develop well-planned strategies and achieve goals within tight timelines.
Steven Raz, Co-founder and Managing Partner
CORNERSTONE SEARCH GROUP – Life Sciences Executive Search
Six Campus Drive | Parsippany, NJ 07054 USA
CH: 41 61 508 7010