Exec/Sr Director, Clinical Operations/Program Strategy:
Top 10 Pharma/Biotech, NYC/North NJ area
Location: New Jersey/NYC area. Possibility to work two days a week from home.
Attractive features about this position and company:
- Leadership/Management: This opportunity gives you the ability to lead a team of 25+ Clin Ops professionals, while also managing 5-7 direct reports. Furthermore, you will report to the Site Head, whom we know very well and is highly regarded.
- Strategy: You will serve as the most critical Clin Ops team member in regards to all strategy-related responsibilities. You will have the ability to effect change across the portfolio.
- Our client prefers to hire experienced professionals that can work both in a matrixed environment while also giving them the latitude to work multiple days a week from home.
- Best of both Worlds: work for a Top 10 Global Pharma/Biotech with an incredible amount of stability while also working in a smaller, more nimble department that allows for the freedom to be creative and try things. There will not be the same “red tape” that exists in Big Pharma.
- Highly visible position, which offers the opportunity to prove yourself across the organization.
- Firm has a strong reputation for taking care of its people.
Compensation/Benefits: Base compensation is competitive and will also include a double-digit bonus, attractive long-term incentive package and top-tier benefits.
Responsibilities: Reporting directly to the Site Head, you will have complete ownership of all Clinical Operations leadership across people/team management, cross-functional/matrix management, strategy, finances, contracts, study management, scientific rationale, communication with senior leadership, etc.
Experiences, Skills, Accomplishments and Qualities Desired:
- BS/BA is required with an advanced degree (MS, MBA, PhD) being desirable.
- 10+ years of experience leading clinical trials/operations within Pharma/Biotech.
- 5+ years of people management responsibility.
Cornerstone Search Group considers all inquiries, resume submissions, and any other personal information submitted to us as confidential information. This information will not be shared with any parties outside of Cornerstone Search Group without your prior permission.
Thomas Fascia, Partner
email@example.com - P 973-656-0220 x717
CORNERSTONE SEARCH GROUP - Life Sciences Executive Search
Six Campus Drive | Suite 301 | Parsippany, New Jersey 07054 USA
CH: 41 61 508 7010