Drug Safety Leader (M.D.) | Top 5 Global Pharma
Rare Disease | NJ / PA Area: RETAINED SEARCH
A very attractive opportunity to join a Top 5 Global Pharma/Biotech and focus on their key Rare Disease pipeline & marketed products. You will be in a highly visible role given the chance to provide strategic feedback/input on safety data and encouraged to ‘think outside the box’.
This is an attractive opportunity for a Drug Safety (M.D.) professional seeking a position where they can make a strategic impact and gain exposure/experience in the rare disease space with a top pharma company. In this role, you will be called upon to think strategically ‘beyond the data’ to provide next level critical analyses of safety signal data in underserved disease spaces.
This opportunity has much to offer: challenge, visibility, impact, global scale, leadership, management, established and expanding company, attractive pipeline, collaborative and relaxed working culture/environment and more.
Confidentiality: All inquiries, submissions & communications are treated as confidential information.
Location: NJ/PA area (less than 1-hour commute from many NJ, PA and DE areas including Princeton, Cranbury, Yardley, King of Prussia, Westchester, West Point, Collegeville, Horsham, North Wales, Radnor, Wayne and Wilmington) among other areas.
Relocation: Relocation assistance is available for qualifying candidates.
Attractive Features about this Newly Created Opportunity:
- Pharma Leader: A chance to join a top global pharmaceutical company
- Rare/Orphan Diseases: Work on unmet needs in the rare disease space
- Visibility: Work with the Head of Global Drug Safety in a small cross-functional group.
- Impact: Work in tightly knit group with less red tape, impacting Global Drug Safety strategy
- Advancement: Very attractive time to join this expanding Biopharma in a visible impact role
- Culture: Enjoy a challenging and rewarding position within a relaxed and collaborative working environment
- Education: MD required
- Communication skills: Strong communication skills (oral, written and presentation skills)
- Experience: Broad drug safety experience gained working for a pharma/biotech and/or CRO is a plus
Courtland T. Miras | Director, Life Sciences Executive Search
Email: email@example.com | Phone: 973-656-0220 x737
LinkedIn profile: https://www.linkedin.com/in/courtlandmiras
Cornerstone Search Group, LLC
Specialized Life Sciences Executive Search & Recruitment Firm
6 Campus Drive | Parsippany, NJ 07054
Keywords: NJ, New Jersey, PA, Pennsylvania, DE, Delaware, Argus, ARISg, Oracle, AE, Adverse Event, SAE, Serious Adverse Event, PADER, Periodic Adverse Drug Experience Report, DSUR, Development Safety Update Report, FDA, case review, safety report, PVG, pharmacovigilance, risk management, PSUR, Periodic Safety Update Report, QPPV, Qualified Person Responsible for Pharmacovigilance