Clinical Research Scientist | Medical & Scientific Leader Role | Early & Late Clinical Development | Expanding Mid-Size Pharma/Biotech Co | Philadelphia Suburb
A uniquely attractive Clinical Research Scientist (CRS) role that offers the opportunity to be the Medical & Scientific Leader for both early and later-stage (Phase I, II & III) clinical development programs with an expanding mid-sized pharma/biotech company. This highly visible CRS will enjoy working in a collegial, collaborative and non-bureaucratic (i.e. minimal red-tape) environment that will offer him/her a chance to provide strategic insight on the clinical development programs they will ultimately lead. Our client has an attractive/deep R&D pipeline in both early and later-stages of development in multiple Therapeutic Areas/ Indications. Furthermore, our client offers very competitive compensation packages including stock/equity.
Relocation assistance is provided for qualifying candidates.
Philadelphia, PA suburb location (commutable from many PA, DE and NJ locations) Including: King of Prussia, Collegeville, West Point, West Chester, Doylestown, Wilmington (DE), Princeton/Cherry Hill (NJ) and many other convenient locations.
A rapidly expanding & established pharmaceutical / biotechnology company that offers the best of both worlds: A stable environment that already generates significant annual revenues, profits and positive cash flow with a flat organizational structure, providing this individual with the ability to make an imminent strategic impact in a highly visible role.
- Medical/Scientific Leadership: This is a medical & scientific leadership role in clinical development.
- Make an Impact: Lead key strategic clinical discussions & decisions (e.g. protocol design, etc.)
- High visibility: Work in a small group (2 steps removed from the Head of Development) in a flat organizational structure.
- Challenging & Broad Responsibilities: You will be the medical/scientific development lead & co-Project Leader.
- Diversity: Lead both early & later-stage clinical development programs in multiple TAs while working across/with multiple functions.
- Strong R&D Pipeline: Company has a very diverse early & later-stage development pipeline.
- Timing: Company is experiencing a significant growth phase due to success and increase in R&D input/output.
- Receive equity: You will receive substantial equity (restricted stock & options) in addition to an attractive base & bonus.
- Environment/Culture: Joining a team that works collegially and collaboratively and promotes ‘outside the box’ thinking.
- Report to a manager that is NOT a micro-manager & believes establishing mutual trust.
- Stability without the Red Tape: Join an established pharma/biotech that generates several billion in annual revenues, has a market cap in excess of $4 Billion, invests heavily in its R&D and maintains a nimble and minimal red-tape bureaucratic culture/environment.
- An advanced Life Sciences degree is strongly preferred, i.e. a PhD, PharmD or Masters
- Strong medical/scientific clinical development experience gained working for a Pharma/Biotech
- Experience with early (Phase 2/2b/PoC) & later-stage clinical development (Phase 3/3b/4) is a +
- Ability and willingness to work in a highly visible medical/scientific leadership role
- Ability to lead and influence others that are part of a cross-functional project team
- Strong communication skills (i.e. presentation, oral and writing skills)
Clinical Research Scientist, CRS, Clinical Scientist, Associate Director, pain, specialty medicine, CNS, orthopedics, aesthetic, PhD, Ph.D., Doctorate, clinical research, clinical development, clinical study, clinical trial, clinical project, project management, clinician, clinical lead, medical, NDA, IND, protocol, ISS, ISE, data review
All inquiries and submissions will be held in the strictest confidence.
Courtland T. Miras | Director
Email: email@example.com | Phone: 973-656-0220 x737
LinkedIn profile: www.linkedin.com/in/courtlandmiras